doubles -- cheaper or discount

question " when most providers do doubles they are with their "girl friend" to whom they enjoy .. so why does donations go up ( there are getting paid to spend time with a friend .. why not reduce the "double hour" to allow good time for all three and maybe even promote business ?
Because it is a special request. Special requests often come with a higher price tag. Now, often when I do doubles with ladies whose donation is higher than mine, they've dropped their donation to match mine, so technically it IS a discount. But, much like any other special request... you want the extra, be prepared to pay extra.
Hell If I am having fun with a hot girl in bed why would I charge you more too watch us have fun?
It's still at the end of the day sex with two people. Donations/tips have to cover two providing ladies' time.
You're not going to get a special service 'on the cheap'. Last weekend I did a double at my place. I paid one provider her standard outcall charge and paid the other provider the same amount even though her normal outcall fee is less than the first provider. Then I threw in an equal tip and an equal value Victoria's Secret gift card for each provider.
They did me great and they gave me every dollar's worth of my investment!

question " when most providers do doubles they are with their "girl friend" to whom they enjoy .. so why does donations go up ( there are getting paid to spend time with a friend .. why not reduce the "double hour" to allow good time for all three and maybe even promote business ? Originally Posted by cockofold
Plus bro (here comes the hard truth), 3-somes just don't fall outta the sky...unless you're suave like me (Haahahhaaaaaa). Naw but for real, we gotta pay to play.

Bitchin about ladies doubles fee is like starting an NBA thread...nothing but a headache.

**Full disclosure** I've started my share of NBA threads.
Hell If I am having fun with a hot girl in bed why would I charge you more too watch us have fun? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Well that works for you. but I bet that other girl might like to get paid for her time. I don't advocate charging extra above and beyond the 1 + 1 rate... but yeah, both ladies are generally going to expect compensation for their time.
If she is my friend and were BOTH enjoying ourselves then no she isn't going to want to be paid. I might take her for dinner and drink afterwards. But yeah Im just saying
question " when most providers do doubles they are with their "girl friend" to whom they enjoy .. so why does donations go up ( there are getting paid to spend time with a friend .. why not reduce the "double hour" to allow good time for all three and maybe even promote business ? Originally Posted by cockofold
I have done various doubles- I agree with you- if the ladies are "girlfriends" or business partners - why would I pay more than their individual rates? Let's say Girl A is 250hr and Girl B is 250 hr too respectively- there's no way I would pay anything greater than 500 hr- most ladies who do doubles on a regular basis usually not always discount their double rates- take a look at Ginger and Alexis:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1037761 and LaylaStorm and Sasha Sin :
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...076&highlight=
I think those ladies and other couples get it- during doubles each lady is going to be doing significantly less work in the hour time than if they were booked alone. About 4 years ago- I won't mention the ladies names- but I did a double and it was pretty bad- while I screwed one the other one just sat on the bed and watched and the other did the same when it was her turn(*yawn*) I would have got more bang out of the buck had I booked each one individually.
However, if you book two girls that don't know each other or are not business partners than I could see you paying each one's flat rate if they are both providers. If you book a double and the other girl is your girlfriend/wife than it wouldn't be unreasonable for the provider to ask for double the rate.
However, end of the day when girls advertise doubles they have the right to charge what they like and we as hobbyist can accept or refuse. However, my personal opinion is if they are real life girlfriends or business partners- doubles should be somewhat of a discounted rate or their individual rate- but not more than their hourly rate.- heck the guy can only be screwing one of you at a time- this is one of the primary reasons when I book doubles- I make sure ladies have toys and are really into each other- if not I am better off booking each one at an hour each for a total of 2 hours versus paying the same rate and getting half service from one and half service from the other for 1 hour. The key to doubles is booking girls who really like each other and are not using it as a gimmick.
I have done various doubles- I agree with you- if the ladies are "girlfriends" or business partners - why would I pay more than their individual rates? Let's say Girl A is 250hr and Girl B is 250 hr too respectively- there's no way I would pay anything greater than 500 hr- most ladies who do doubles on a regular basis usually not always discount their double rates- take a look at Ginger and Alexis:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1037761 and LaylaStorm and Sasha Sin :
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...076&highlight=
I think those ladies and other couples get it- during doubles each lady is going to be doing significantly less work in the hour time than if they were booked alone. About 4 years ago- I won't mention the ladies names- but I did a double and it was pretty bad- while I screwed one the other one just sat on the bed and watched and the other did the same when it was her turn(*yawn*) I would have got more bang out of the buck had I booked each one individually.
However, if you book two girls that don't know each other or are not business partners than I could see you paying each one's flat rate if they are both providers. If you book a double and the other girl is your girlfriend/wife than it wouldn't be unreasonable for the provider to ask for double the rate.
However, end of the day when girls advertise doubles they have the right to charge what they like and we as hobbyist can accept or refuse. However, my personal opinion is if they are real life girlfriends or business partners- doubles should be somewhat of a discounted rate or their individual rate- but not more than their hourly rate.- heck the guy can only be screwing one of you at a time- this is one of the primary reasons when I book doubles- I make sure ladies have toys and are really into each other- if not I am better off booking each one at an hour each for a total of 2 hours versus paying the same rate and getting half service from one and half service from the other for 1 hour. The key to doubles is booking girls who really like each other and are not using it as a gimmick. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You my sir get it.
Hey cockofold

In essense, you are paying for time (x2). The time to prepare (x2), the time to be at a designated spot (x2), plus the time you didn't spend on trying to hook up two chicks on ur own, etc.

Also you are paying for discretion (x2). I would be very cautious about a lady or ladies who are willing to do it for less bc then you risk it getting personal for the lady and costing you way more than just a higher doubles fee.

Generally, doubles are around $50 less than a lady's singular fee right? Meaning, if both ladies bill out at 300/hr then the doubles rate for the two would be 500/hr, billed out at 250/hr then doubles are 400/hr. At least that it what I have seen.
You're not going to get a special service 'on the cheap'. Last weekend I did a double at my place. I paid one provider her standard outcall charge and paid the other provider the same amount even though her normal outcall fee is less than the first provider. Then I threw in an equal tip and an equal value Victoria's Secret gift card for each provider.
They did me great and they gave me every dollar's worth of my investment! Originally Posted by planojim
Good point Planojim- I think in 2014 I may have done like 10 doubles- some of the reviews I haven't even posted, but I had I think 2 or 3 times where the 2 ladies had different rates- in this instance I did as you did I paid the lower rate provider a rate equal to the other because I think it's only fair and plus I would hate the moment if one of the girls ask the other- :"well what did he pay you....." That's asking for trouble- but in those 3 cases the ladies didn't know each other- except for one of the sessions everything went well- even the session that didn't go well wasn't horrible but it wasn't anywhere as great as the other session. I am not trying to toot my horn- but one of my doubles I got 2 ladies with 2 different personalities- one DOM- one SUB- they had never even met before and we had a awesome session, the ladies went on to advertise more double sessions and made some very good money which I am so proud that I took a gamble on those ladies and it paid off and the ladies are benefiting from it- so to the OP you have a lot of choices- some will offer discounted rates- but don't expect anything like a 2 for 1 deal- that's not going to happen.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-19-2014, 09:33 AM
I love cock, and fucking, I should just offer to suck and fuck for free...

Hell, any profession that the person likes/loves doing should be free. Their happiness should be all the reward or payment they get. How dare they expect to be compensated for their time or skill. Pssh.
Hey cockofold

In essense, you are paying for time (x2). The time to prepare (x2), the time to be at a designated spot (x2), plus the time you didn't spend on trying to hook up two chicks on ur own, etc.

Also you are paying for discretion (x2). I would be very cautious about a lady or ladies who are willing to do it for less bc then you risk it getting personal for the lady and costing you way more than just a higher doubles fee.

Generally, doubles are around $50 less than a lady's singular fee right? Meaning, if both ladies bill out at 300/hr then the doubles rate for the two would be 500/hr, billed out at 250/hr then doubles are 400/hr. At least that it what I have seen. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hey sweetie don't worry if a woman wants to do it for less. You will risk nothing. Its all good in the bed.
Lol I laugh everytime I see your posts @st8

I agree with the l8vely eva

Wow @Tara you have amazing friends! I would never fuck anyone without gaining something out of it, even in my civi life