hay Doove

Gman just gave me 5 points for Highjacking in a review. I disagree but oh will.
That gives me 10 for highjacking

you're posts in many thread being upset with admin and a mod are in my eye a thread highjack. Along with my reply's.

So if you want to keep crying the admin CC and mod dearhunter, and any other mod are not moderating right. I will keep defending both and any current local mod you want to cry about.

I will not cry if I point out defending. Nor upset with the mod or admin that gets me to the magic numbers of points to tap me out if you want to keep going. nor upset with any mod on the way to point out.

If you hate the way this board works just leave
I think right now mod and admin wise thing going ok
and all the banned right now earned that ban

or do you still want that time back getting banned for a 2nd handle

just askin how far you want to take this
and willing to take the risk if you want to go on over nothing
I gave you nine examples of members referring to ML comments and you can't name one member who was banned for them. And you then, in the same post no less, try to claim that dh has the same rules as any other mod.

That's awesome. Originally Posted by Doove
so fucking what if didn't know
and if you saying that they should not have been banned. Or another person should be banned because they where. That is just wrong, its up to the mods and any admin that got dragged into it
not you, me or and other members
Oh and you're ad example I have no idea that someone got banned or not. If they did ban her, or majorhands or both. Good they looked into it and did something. Do I agree or disagree I have no idea at this time. As I did not even know about it nor give a rats ass at this time.

maybe in your 9 examples you could have been more clear as I did not even see what point you where trying to make in that poat. mmmm I I found it confusing it must have been really fucked up, just sayin
I gave you nine examples of members referring to ML comments and you can't name one member who was banned for them. And you then, in the same post no less, try to claim that dh has the same rules as any other mod.

That's awesome. Originally Posted by Doove
this quote again
lets gal outed something in national ML in the open in Upset NY that the mod of that area can not come to Upset NY and ban her ass. If that what you sayin, that is dumb
even if it was another area say Houston ML and a gal outed it in open here in Upset NY I say he has the right to moderate here as he see's fit
come on Doove come to this thread
as the topic is this shit so not a highjack to debate it here

its not a trap, safe to play here

But I will if I have to and take the risk pointing out for highjacking replying to you're highjacks crying about admin and mods
  • Doove
  • 04-12-2015, 05:09 PM
come on Doove come to this thread
as the topic is this shit so not a highjack to debate it here Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What's to debate? I gave you nine examples of member comments referencing topics in private areas, and you gave me zero examples of members being banned for them. That's pretty much case-closed unless you got something of substance for me.

Gman just gave me 5 points for Highjacking in a review. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And i love being proven right, so just keep talkin'.

Heck, I don't even need to say anything anymore. You're doing the work for me.
What's to debate? I gave you nine examples of member comments referencing topics in private areas, and you gave me zero examples of members being banned for them. That's pretty much case-closed unless you got something of substance for me.

And i love being proven right, so just keep talkin'.

Heck, I don't even need to say anything anymore. Originally Posted by Doove
I could not even tell what your point was in that post
some of them I never even knew if they where banned then or now or don't remember.

so are you saying they should have not been banned or should have. In one example with jokacz, was the other banned. I looked jo banned I didn't even look at the handles I saw banned the jokacz as the handle, so went with that one. I would have to look again to even tell you what the other handle is.

I found that post confusing not even seeing what point you where making or why. So if I answered wrong I will have to say I look at it again and still can't see 9 examples or why you want me to look.

ok the hooker ad and majorhands ML ad, which got banned? as I do not remember it at all.

you say dearhunter banned trisha, I did not know that that for sure. But I still can't believe that if she outed stuff from his area of the board that he should not come to Upset NY. Then check it out and do what he has to do if she was or not a members of his area. That is just nuts
but now with my examples
why are jokacz and SiageS banned
I think if I right or not
you out, you're out
you think my guess is right or wrong
and bet mods will never tell us
And my 5 points from geman
ya its a trisha review
an I did not put her down
my point was if op going to repeat with one. its safer with 2 or 3 and why
and what not to do and do if going for a few or stay with just one and JMHO
he pointed me. I rtm pm with disagreement. bet nothing happens
and I will tell you I still like Gman as a mod here
oh and I wish admin CC was still a mod here also
mmmmm r.... na lets say a few x mods may or not agree with me on CC, oh well (if I like that/them X mods or not)

or do you think I should cry and hate Gman for pointing me
as that is what you seem to be doing to CC and dearhunter
cry cry cry CC did me wrong dearhunter should just stay out of Upset NY
crap, past my bed time
see ya when I get back from work Doove to debate if you want
  • Doove
  • 04-12-2015, 07:23 PM
I could not even tell what your point was in that post Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Now ya know how we feel.

I'm not saying one way or the other whether or not the members whose quotes i've used should be banned. I'm simply pointing out the difference between the actions of a moderator, and the actions of a mall cop.

I'm not concerned about why Jokacz or Saige were banned, so i don't know why you keep bringing them up. I'll assume it's justified in both cases until i hear or know otherwise. If it was cheesy and they wanna make an issue out of it when they come back, maybe i'll jump in, maybe i won't.

you say dearhunter banned trisha, I did not know that that for sure. But I still can't believe that if she outed stuff from his area of the board that he should not come to Upset NY. Then check it out and do what he has to do if she was or not a members of his area. That is just nuts
Alright, fine. But the bigger point is, she didn't out anything. I posted nine examples to prove that. I've got 37 more, ready to go. And you've done nothing to refute my first nine except to say "i don't blah blah blah know what you're blah blah blah talking about blah blah".

In other words, there's nothing to debate here.

But keep posting, you're doing a great job of making my point for me, thereby saving me the effort. Even down to your claiming you didn't know who banned Trish - since i supposedly announced it to the world prior to her Ban B that she herself told me who it was. In a thread that you were quite involved in. So if you didn't know, then maybe i didn't announce it after all. Food for thought.
Why don't RTM your 37 examples? I do not believe the modtards read every post, or thread, every day.
What was the name of that board...you know, the one where jokacz was leading his mass exodus to...before he was banned, of course...

You could always go there! I'm sure it's flourishing...
  • Doove
  • 04-13-2015, 04:32 AM
Why don't RTM your 37 examples? I do not believe the modtards read every post, or thread, every day. Originally Posted by pyramider
Some of them were actually edited by the mods to remove the offending info.

Far be it from the mall cop to simply do the same thing. There's more fun to be had in banning people, i suppose. And by "fun" i mean "bullying".
So...what's your end game here? How do you want this to play out?