How I can get rid of a provider that im not interesting in seing her anymore?

She fucks good and we have too much chemistry. I think i'm being spending too much time with her. more than two 2 months. The other night we got drunk and she told me she loves me. She keeps texting every day asking me how i am doing.

I'm not interesting in seing her anymore but I don't want to be rude to her. any advise?
Start a thread about it in coed.
Be honest. That's not always the easy thing to do but it's the right thing.

Just my .02
Really? Have you ever broken up with a girl before? Tell her to fuck off and block her number. It's not that complicated. She's a hooker, not your girlfriend. Who gives a damn if you come across as an asshole.

Has she fucked you for free? If so, I'd probably be a little nicer when I told her to fuck off. I'd probably play the "it's not you but me game" to be a little bit less of an asshole.
Tell her you're gay, and see how she responds to that
Tell her you're gay, and see how she responds to that Originally Posted by mrredcat43
That's funny. I've never thought about that before. How can anyone argue with that when you're trying to tell her to fuck off?
Start a thread about it in coed. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Tell her you're gay, and see how she responds to that Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Wonder if that would work with my wife.
Don't pay her next time you fuck her.
tell her you want it for free , Really be a man and tell her the truth just saying
Yeah, maybe she has seen this thread by now.
Yeah, maybe she has seen this thread by now. Originally Posted by tex1272
On another note... I like your avatar.... Can someone spank my ass like that...? Lol
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Let me relay the message
just post in the locker room and in a couple of minutes she will be notified by a WK
Take note ladies. OP will fuck you so good you fall in love. Line up in an orderly fashion, please.