Last Activity Date

I'm getting ready for a road trip to one of my old hang outs...and was perusing my ECCIE contacts and P411 favorites to rekindle some old memories.

One subtlety of both services is the "Last Activity" date on ECCIE and "Last Logon" date on P411.

...not to be confused with Review Dates...because I know some well established ATF's with old review dates, because they maintain a loyal following from their requlars who don't feel the need to review...again and again. But they do keep their activity/logon fresh.

One obvious conclusion from old activity/logon dates is that if you send the provider a PM...you're probably pissing in the wind.

Let me throw this out there.

Guys: Do you look at these dates?...and how does it effect your "buying decision"?

Gals: What's your "best practice" for logging into either site? And...at what point should we consider that you're either out of action or not interested?

...donning shit-storm protective gear...and clicking Submit
I log in to both sites consistently. I am checking Pm's and Emails on both sites, when I do.

I know that several guys check those dates because I have gotten messages like, " I saw you were logged in at 2:30 am...why didn't you answer my 15 phone calls?"

I think if you see a current log in and activity time, then it is probably safe to assume the lady is at least taking messages. Although, I know some ladies log in even after they have "retired". Best bet... send a message and see what happens...
Reese: You could offer your own TCB Masters Class at the RFE University!
I check activity dates and p411 logins every 2.5 minutes. Then, using several spreadsheets and a proprietary algorithm I then negotiate session fees for those who are obviously not very busy.
Reese: You could offer your own TCB Masters Class at the RFE University! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

Well, thank you! I am certainly better at it than I used to be.

I check activity dates and p411 logins every 2.5 minutes. Then, using several spreadsheets and a proprietary algorithm I then negotiate session fees for those who are obviously not very busy. Originally Posted by mtabsw

...and don't forget... call me 15 times at 2:30 am...
If a provider does not log in for 90 days here, they loose their verified status which includes their showcase. Unless I have personal contact info for that lady, I would consider her long gone and move on to the next in my list. Not sure if P411 has anything similar shor tof the provider canceling their account.
I log in to both sites consistently. I am checking Pm's and Emails on both sites, when I do.

I know that several guys check those dates because I have gotten messages like, " I saw you were logged in at 2:30 am...why didn't you answer my 15 phone calls?"

I think if you see a current log in and activity time, then it is probably safe to assume the lady is at least taking messages. Although, I know some ladies log in even after they have "retired". Best bet... send a message and see what happens... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
That is not cool. fellas i am sure if tables were turned we would put the provider on blast
Thatdude, I know several ladies who have retired but still log in here to keep in contact with their friends and maybe selected clients. I can understand why they ignore PMs or posts from folks they have no desire to talk to. Of course, they can set their PM settings to only receive from people on thier contact list but not everyone knows that.

I would recomend to any who have really retired but still log in that they
1. Remove your show case
2. Change your PM settings
3. Consider changing your handle and only let specific people know it.