Don't see the eccie bully "Steviewindwood"

He tried to bribe me yesterday after he posted and alert that I was a flake. I never agreed to anything no time and no place. He says I flaked and thenatarted to say that I thought I was etter than other girls bc I don't do bbfs. I am new to the hobby, so I fell for his witty character via text. Beware of this guy. It was all because I refused to give him bbfs. He then bribes that he would remove the post if I did bbfs for 150$. My rate is 300$. He's April and beware of his games please girls.
Wow, drama made it all the way here now.
no drama....just a warning. it turns out that his post actually was more like an ad. im new to all of this so i got strung along and learned a lesson. it sucked what he did. wouldnt want it happening to others thats all. hant even responded to that thread. no drama here.
i know... i totally posted this in the wrong place...oops. im learning
Moved from National Security Matters forum. Lets keep local matters local.
Yawn...
no drama....just a warning. it turns out that his post actually was more like an ad. im new to all of this so i got strung along and learned a lesson. it sucked what he did. wouldnt want it happening to others thats all. hant even responded to that thread. no drama here. Originally Posted by Viktoria stone
i know... i totally posted this in the wrong place...oops. im learning Originally Posted by Viktoria stone
Well, while you're learning shit, try this lesson - Don't ever defend yourself by lying. You did respond to his call out thread and the timeline clearly shows it was before you created this thread...Please see posts 27, 28, & 29 of his thread below to jog your memory.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=776811
And what does "He's April..." mean? Did you mean to say angry?

Lesson #2 - Self defenses are more believable if they are written clearly and have good grammar and good spelling. Proofread before you send. This goes a long way and most providers don't get it ! (and never make it seem like a RANT). State exactly what took place, truthfully, and be prepared to back it up.

There is no way to avoid the Drama with he said, she said shit, but it goes better when you tell the truth and write coherently. Just sayin'
Wow I got back on here just in time. lol
Moved from National Security Matters forum. Lets keep local matters local. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Viktoria,

Did you wish for your topic to be in Dallas coed? Often, when a woman has had an issue with a client, potential or otherwise, she will post something in the more private area and you'll see it as our infoshare forum.

Please let one of the mods know and we can move it if you so desire. Also, if you ever have any questions about this board and you would prefer to speak to a female moderator about something, there are several moderator ladies here who can help, me included. The females, though, do deal (exclusively for the most part) with the female sections of this board.

Me? Now? I just wanted to throw some thoughts out there with the hope that it might help.

Otherwise, I understand that a lot of providers wish to write a coed rebuttal. If this is the case, then please know that it's horrible that you have to go through such negativity!

Looking at your profile, it seems as if you might be new to this. If you're unfamiliar with screening, and you're not very active on local boards such as this one, it's helpful to do a search on a member's name if you're thinking of meeting him for an appointment.

So often, you'll glean some really good insight from postings and reviews. I use the search feature of this site a LOT when doing research, and screening, before meeting someone or even having a dialogue with them past a certain point of our communications.

Chin up!

Take care.

Elisabeth
Wow I got back on here just in time. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Wouldn't it be fun for you and I to get together for a grudge session?

Edit note warning Forum guidelines #6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not
Wow I got back on here just in time. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans

And I am so glad you are back babe!!!!!!!!

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not
Wouldn't it be fun for you and I to get together for a grudge session? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Oh yeah! I just got my pink EverLast punching bag for my birthday. I'll bring that too so we can take turns hitting it. lol
And I am so glad you are back babe!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Pure Kitty Lover
Thanks me too

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not