Who do you miss?

Lauren Mayfair....
I wonder how Carlisle is doing ... She had an amazing athletic, yet feminine figure that you rarely see. Plus, she was an all-star performer.
Luxury Daphne... Originally Posted by R.M.
She was hilarious. I know her & I took lot of BS from people swearing we were up to no good when in reality we had, & have, never even met. I just enjoyed her online persona.

I hope wherever she is, she is happy & flourishing.
Kylie Nicole. I truly miss her.
Delayne. I never got to have a session with her. She was high on my list of must-sees, but missed the opportunity. I used to see her while out and about town, but not after the place closed. I kept hoping to run into her, to establish contact, but perhaps she changed her location. Sorry, I cannot recall exactly when this was, or the name of the place where she worked. I had a long dry spell, outside the hobby, and disremembered some things.

I got the impression that Delayne loved what she was doing. I saw her emerge from a session, one time, glowing with perspiration. Dripping, actually. She had a happy look on her face. I really wanted to get me some of that…
  • er57
  • 04-14-2024, 12:46 PM
Michelle Sandra Bell
Sexxy Sabrina
Ember Simmers
Sexy Sabrina is in Houston and still active on HOH2 & P411, just rebranding herself as StormyReign.

https://preferred411.com/P90256
Mia of Houston
Christle Fox
Bella Skyy a short lived shooting star
This chick used to come to Houston back in 2010s… Looked like Penthouse,Hustler model and great BCD….