Women Coming Forward

Now a woman has said that old H. W. Bush grabbed her butt. Wow. When is it going to stop?
Sounds like every woman wants to be a victim. One even complained that Ben Affleck copped a feel. It seems crazy.

How many men are going to come forward now saying they were propositioned by women?
Now a woman has said that old H. W. Bush grabbed her butt. Wow. When is it going to stop?
Sounds like every woman wants to be a victim. One even complained that Ben Affleck copped a feel. It seems crazy.

How many men are going to come forward now saying they were propositioned by women? Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Only by the girls on ECCIE
So Mr Bill paid 32 mil because of lies, alrighty then.
When is it going to stop?
Sounds like every woman wants to be a victim. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
It’s going to stop when men stop making victims of women...period. No woman wants to be a victim...but because of our male dominated society, way too many of them are...

The fucked up thing is that most of these old fucks don’t realize they’re wrong. They were brought up in a world where patting a woman on the ass was acceptable. Where making sexual innuendos at work was just part of life. The world changed, and they are still blind to it. The only way to stop it is for all the Baby Boomers, and most of us Gen X’ers who have been infected by their idiocy, to hurry up and die...
I will die when I am ready to thank you
And until then, more and more Weinsteins will emerge...
It’s going to stop when men stop making victims of women...period. No woman wants to be a victim...but because of our male dominated society, way too many of them are...

The fucked up thing is that most of these old fucks don’t realize they’re wrong. They were brought up in a world where patting a woman on the ass was acceptable. Where making sexual innuendos at work was just part of life. The world changed, and they are still blind to it. The only way to stop it is for all the Baby Boomers, and most of us Gen X’ers who have been infected by their idiocy, to hurry up and die... Originally Posted by Wakeup
congrats ol boy ya done ...justs earned the male ...lesbian cuck a the century award!
As I fully expected to, from some of you...
As I fully expected to, from some of you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Actually, you are correct. The current political climate is the death throes of the old ideas of white supremacy.......

elg........
No one should be surprised by this. It's been going on in the entertainment industry since the 1930's. Actually it surprises me it took this long to blow up.
How many men are going to come forward now saying they were propositioned by women? Originally Posted by hardlikker12

That probably wouldn't be taken very seriously.
a strange discussion to be having on a hooker board.......
a strange discussion to be having on a hooker board....... Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Why? People are people, no matter where you meet.

elg........
Why? People are people, no matter where you meet.

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
yep ol boy keeps on virtue ...signalin whiles ya keeps on payin them at ...risk whores ta fucks yer ol ass
And until then, more and more Weinsteins will emerge... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Do you suppose he is related to Irv?