Nagoya bait and switch

Just went to Nagoya looking for Vanessa who is gone for the weekend. Promised someone who looked the same, got a white girl who looked nothing like the voluptuous Vanessa. FYI
tell us more about this white girl please
She was tall kinda chubby polite. Honestly I might have tried her if u wasn’t in the mood for dark Latina. This is her first day though
She was tall kinda chubby polite. Honestly I might have tried her if u wasn’t in the mood for dark Latina. This is her first day though Originally Posted by Blackapollo
I would have asked....
I hate it when they do that!!!!
Bummer

It's Ashley (formerly from Pearl, who includes Greek in her offerings) . . .

Sounds like Mamasan may have been trying to accommodate your desire for Greek, in Vanessa's temporary absence. Vanessa's due back later today from what I understand, though, so there are at least two "official" Greek providers there.

(Sultry Miso, with her own unique brand of therapy I described when I reviewed her, is still there at the moment but transitioning to Blue tonight, as I mentioned yesterday in giving the lineup in a comment on my review of Blue's Kara).
Thanks for the info. I will check Ashley out. I love greek and getting it at an AMP is always welcome.
Can we confirm that ashley does Greek for sure? Be nice to have a non Asian gal take a trip to the islands as an alternative
Is it really a bait and switch if one shows up without an appointment and the desired provider isn’t there?
OP, if you called ahead and we’re told Vanessa was there, then that would definitely be considered bait and switch.
Was that the case?