Where did all the Good Guys Go..?

Hey,
I know we cant post ads..! But nothing wrong with checking out who's all still here...
Let us know..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2019, 01:23 PM
i am not here.

btw, i'm pretty much a good guy but can be a real dickhead when the occasion calls for it..
Really.. ?
Oh yes.
Probably staying put for the coming holidays. I have not but I went 'elsewhere'. URL, better
The flaw in your logic is believing there were any Good Guys on here to begin with
Hey,
I know we cant post ads..! But nothing wrong with checking out who's all still here...
Let us know.. Originally Posted by Barbara1967

There are a ton of wonderful gents, they just rarely post, if at all. Maybe if you add some images, the gents could get a better idea of who you are hon. Keep your chin up, it'll get better
The flaw in your logic is believing there were any Good Guys on here to begin with Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I always thought this Guy was pretty Good......

They are still here. Non trolling. Just look.
There are a few of us guys still around. Whether we're good or not, that's up to you to decide...

A65
I'm here
Lol...Thanks for all the replays..!
Some of us are here daily. I do agree that avatar says it all.
Some of us are here daily. I do agree that avatar says it all. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Yeah it’s not flattering at all. She has glowing reviews possibly updating her info would help.
They are here, just quiet lol