Police killed more than 100 unarmed black people in 2015

Unarmed black people were killed at 5x the rate of unarmed whites in 2015

See this article:

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/

The 2nd Amendment apparently is for Whites only! See this youtube video:

https://youtu.be/Txi5crHQpd4
"There were 511 officers killed in felonious incidents and 540 offenders from 2004 to 2013, according to FBI reports. Among the total offenders, 52 percent were white, and 43 percent were black." WaPo

BTW, African Americans only constitute 13% of the U.S. population.

"There were 511 officers killed in felonious incidents and 540 offenders from 2004 to 2013, according to FBI reports. Among the total offenders, 52 percent were white, and 43 percent were black." WaPo

BTW, African Americans only constitute 13% of the U.S. population.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Okay, maybe you are right. I still think the recent shooting of the Alton boy was uncalled for and the officers should be fired. They shot him more than once and I don't think he should have been shot in the first place. They had him fully restrained, and in a position to be handcuffed and taken to jail. There was no need for him to murdered.
Okay, maybe you are right. Originally Posted by SassySue
Of course he's right. Now will you for Christ's sake STFU and quit SPAMMING the forum with your leftist bullshit! It's nothing but a waste of bandwidth to have to keep telling you how wrong headed you are.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

HILLARY'S GOOSE IS COOKED! SHE'S HISTORY! GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2632965 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Guess you're too fucking stupid to realize that the WaPo's "52%" means more cops are killed by whites, but that statistic shows that whites are under represented in regards to their numbers in society, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Likewise, you're also probably too fucking stupid to realize that 43% of cop killings are committed by a segment of society that comprises only 13% of the population ... way over represented, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Guess you're too fucking stupid to realize that the WaPo's "52%" means more cops are killed by whites, but that statistic shows that whites are under represented in regards to their numbers in society, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Likewise, you're also probably too fucking stupid to realize that 43% of cop killings are committed by a segment of society that comprises only 13% of the population ... way over represented, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Guess you are too fucking stupid you understand the numbers chimp chump. Seeing the color is wrong for you.
Guess you are too fucking stupid you understand the numbers chimp chump. Seeing the color is wrong for you.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the dim-retard clown hyperventilating and playing catch-up because you're too stupid to realize that the essence of your article had already been previously posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd be the dim-retard clown hyperventilating and playing catch-up because you're too stupid to realize that the essence of your article had already been previously posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just sit in your corner chimp chump, and suck your thumb.
Just sit in your corner chimp chump, and suck your thumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You need to find some Elmer's glue to reattach your ass that you just got handed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You need to find some Elmer's glue to reattach your ass that you just got handed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you thought you did it, then you are as fucking stupid as people have been telling you for years, chimp chump.
If you thought you did it, then you are as fucking stupid as people have been telling you for years, chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It happened, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, contrary to your stupid notion, the article you posted wasn't substantively different from what was already posted. Now run along and find yourself a bottle of glue to wall paper over your gross stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Shoulda never freed 'em, eh, IBIdiot?
Shoulda never freed 'em, eh, IBIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a shame that pharaoh didn't toss your stupid-ass to a crocodile, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.