Your opinion "Yes" or "No"

I can't start a poll from my phone, but I have one question that requires a "Yes" or "No" answer. Should we as the American people hold those that aspire to becoming "Commander-in-Chief" to a higher moral standard than all others?
To start off, I am of the opinion that we should. That is a "Yes" for me.
People with higher moral standards don't want the job.
People with higher moral standards don't want the job. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
True, so, is that a yes or no?
Why do t you just wait until you get back to the public library and start a poll on a computer?
Yes, we should, but in today's real world of politics, we have an entire class of people who "vote for a living".

They will vote for the Demagogue, which usually means that candidate that will promise them something for nothing, promise to take care of them, and, most of all, make things equal by taking from someone who has worked for it and giving it to someone who hasn't.

That "class" of people are now approaching, or might have even passed, the 50 percent mark.

I will say it again. ........"the handle has been pulled, the water has swirled. That big turd that used to be the greatest Country on the Planet is now headed down the sewer pipe, to that septic tank of failed republics".

As Pogo said..." We have met the enemy, and it is us".
People with higher moral standards don't want the job. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And YOU and YOUR mentor assup piggy mamboolah will NEVER have to worry about having those standards EKIM ! YOU try to have them down at the 'holes, but are willing to compromise if it means more jizz for your gullets !
8 to 5 gay rey said something stupid.
Yes.
I contend that this is not a matter of political affiliation but just a matter of doing what is right. Even if it were the case that a Republican candidate was under the gun for such actions. Are there no liberals who would agree?
No there are.