Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://utica.skipthegames.com/femal...e/659097723292
City: Utica
State: New York
Address: Genesee St
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty with small funbags (A's), perfect ass, it's all about the ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. She wasted SO much of my time.

Took off the morning from work to meet her and she wasn’t up when I texted her. I proceeded to Utica. Still didn’t answer. About 40 minutes after our meeting time, she answered my text. Still wouldn’t give me location info, but tells me she was getting ready. Then got back to me again, but still no info. I kept asking what was up and then finally she went silent.

Finally, the morning was gone and had to head back to work.

Be prepared to wait. When we discussed options before I booked her, everything was covered. I couldn’t even get her to agree on a finishing HJ without a cover (and I asked). The only thing I like about this is that you know she’s being careful about staying clean.

Another review where...ummm...how do I say it.....the title is misleading. I suppose we each have our ideas about "worth." But the ROS tells many of us she ain't.

Thats a yes? U gotta be fucking kidding
It’s a YES for him. Pix alone are going to make me give her a second try. Did you see that ass? Phew.
That ass has YES written all over it the review does not
It's a yes because I went there to for QS and that's what I got. If I went for a HH or more then the answer would have been NO. Her ad clearly states nothing uncovered.