What’s wrong with America ? American T V is the answer

Last year on Big Brother, 6 all black individuals formed a coup trying to ensure a black would win.

This year a white man suggested they might be doing it and that the whites needed to break it up. When the story got out the whole house United against him and voted him out. Personally I didn’t care for the little twerp and was glad to see him evicted.

My question is what was the difference between the two seasons. Why was it cool for one group to suggest something but not cool for the other group.

TV should be about entertainment not forming political owes one way of the other
Tucker Carlson is not a reporter but an entertainer as he once successfully argued in a lawsuit, yet he definitely "forms" political views. I suppose you'd like to cancel him as well. I'd be ok with that trade.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2022, 12:03 PM
Hopefully this will answer your questions and add some context.

I do not care for the extreme PC.....but then I also do not understand folks who cry about wokeness on one hand and and are woke af on the other. For example folks that want to whitewash slavery and the annihilation of Indians from our history books. The woke mother fuckers who cry about positive books on Trans or Gay humans.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2022, 12:08 PM
Tucker Carlson is not a reporter but an entertainer as he once successfully argued in a lawsuit, yet he definitely "forms" political views. I suppose you'd like to cancel him as well. I'd be ok with that trade. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Tucker Carlson is not a reporter but an entertainer as he once successfully argued in a lawsuit, yet he definitely "forms" political views. I suppose you'd like to cancel him as well. I'd be ok with that trade. Originally Posted by reddog1951
I never said anything about canceling anyone. FYI , I don’t watch Tucker Carlson.
But you watch Big Brother. Lol.
But you watch Big Brother. Lol. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yes I do , because my wife likes to watch it, she spends all day letting me and watching college football with me, so if it makes it happy I will watch it with her.
The only show I watch on any cable news show is The Five.

I also like The Voice,
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2022, 02:36 PM
Is your wife male or female?
Well, if he is White, he must be by that very nature, a White Supremacist! Isn't that what the majority of Black people talking in media with the exception of the beautiful and smart Candace Owens, tell us every time we turn on the TV?

You're White, you're bad and there is literally nothing you can say, after all, you were born this way,and there is nothing you can do about it! It's inherited, it's in your genes and for most of them, according to the Black experts on MSNBC, they don't even realize they are racist, poor things. I guess the Democrat party made up of mostly Whites who some how are the exception to this rule, will just have to mandate racial training, oh, wait, they are already doing that.

You say you don't want to take mandated "equity" classes required to keep your job? You don't like being called a racist when you aren't? Bye!

What has changed between the two seasons? One word, "wokeness" and it is here to stay if we don't vote out those pushing this "equity" instead of equality and "equal outcomes for all", instead of meritocracy.

It's your choice America.

My viewing likes are to many to get into.
Well, if he is White, he must be by that very nature, a White Supremacist! Isn't that what the majority of Black people talking in media with the exception of the beautiful and smart Candace Owens, tell us every time we turn on the TV?

You're White, you're bad and there is literally nothing you can say, after all, you were born this way,and there is nothing you can do about it! It's inherited, it's in your genes and for most of them, according to the Black experts on MSNBC, they don't even realize they are racist, poor things. I guess the Democrat party made up of mostly Whites who some how are the exception to this rule, will just have to mandate racial training, oh, wait, they are already doing that.

You say you don't want to take mandated "equity" classes required to keep your job? You don't like being called a racist when you aren't? Bye!

What has changed between the two seasons? One word, "wokeness" and it is here to stay if we don't vote out those pushing this "equity" instead of equality and "equal outcomes for all", instead of meritocracy.

It's your choice America.

My viewing likes are to many to get into. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Why isn’t the woke crowd up in arms about democratic candidates choosing Pete Butt Plug over Kamala to join them on the campaign, or Kamala auditioning speech writers then falling to give the winner the job because he was the wrong color?
Is your wife male or female? Originally Posted by WTF
Husband and wife are man and woman in any world, I know you are somewhat challenged upstairs, it I believe you can figure it out.
Why isn’t the woke crowd up in arms about democratic candidates choosing Pete Butt Plug over Kamala to join them on the campaign, or Kamala auditioning speech writers then falling to give the winner the job because he was the wrong color? Originally Posted by oilfieldace

The "woke" crowd are the Democrat party and Butt Plug has proven himself to be the wokest of the woke and told us first that roads and bridges are racist. You don't get any more woke than that.

I'm waiting for the day when Democrats will have to chose, when Joe Biden announces he will not be running for a second term and these Democrats have to decide to get behind Kamala who has a lower approval rating than Joe and for good reason or go with Butt Plug or Newsome.

What will Blacks, especially Black women do if Kamala, being Black, the only reason to vote for her, is being pushed aside for another White man.

Please let me live long enough to see that.
Hurry up and wait, said Durham.
Hurry up and wait, said Durham. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Can you make an effort to stay on topic?
Well said, sir. So, you're not drunk.