The cuck trump

Remember when trumps russian mail order whore gave the "come fuck me" look to canadas trudux? That was funny!
trumps wittle pee pee and him being a minute man will make any woman stray. I bet the cuck trump even watxhed as trudux fucked his whore wife!

Hope trudux washed up afterwards lolling and lmao
Attachment 880458

trump is a lil bitch to let this happen
trumpers cant say shit after THAT! Total embarrassment as a president human and man! Total cuck! A mail order whore wife dont even respect him. bahahahahahahhahahahhahhaha
trump might be a same gender lover? It would answer a few things though.
She really did look like she was awaiting his answer to whether he preferred CIM or cream pie.
Perhaps the dumbest thing ever posted , but it’s to be expected considering….
She really did look like she was awaiting his answer to whether he preferred CIM or cream pie. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
that nasty cunt wanted his cum in all of her orifices
Attachment 880458

trump is a lil bitch to let this happen Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wow. That is the closest i've ever seen her actually puckering up for a kiss. And probably the longest she held donnys hand.

Reminded me of a Provider I was with who had the most beautiful smile and a Hobbyist telling me later that she never smiles. Get lucky sometimes.
Wow. That is the closest i've ever seen her actually puckering up for a kiss. And probably the longest he held donnys hand.

Reminded me of a Provider I was with who had the most beautiful smile and a Hobbyist telling me later that she never smiles. Get lucky sometimes. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Nice pat on the back there. I can name at least a dozen providers who told me I was the best they ever had!!!!! and I believe them!!!
Nice pat on the back there. I can name at least a dozen providers who told me I was the best they ever had!!!!! and I believe them!!! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Unless one of them was the person in the picture, you should stay on track the OP set.

...only relayed what a Hobbyist stated about the Provider.
What the hell, gonna be in Miami soon. From your listed reviews throw a bone out on one of those dozens
trumpers cant say shit after THAT! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That’s because it’s retarded and not particularly worthy of comment.
Remember when trumps russian mail order whore gave the "come fuck me" look to canadas trudux? That was funny!
trumps wittle pee pee and him being a minute man will make any woman stray. I bet the cuck trump even watxhed as trudux fucked his whore wife!

Hope trudux washed up afterwards lolling and lmao Originally Posted by winn dixie
Will you vote for Biden agin ? The entire board knows you are a liberal! Man up and come out the closet
Is the donald a gay? Is he a top or bottom? Hes for sure a cuck!

Hey Im fine with whatever his sexual preferences are.
But the world should know.

Was he sucking putins dick? How bout giving a rusty trombone to lil rocketman?

Again. The world should know
Will you vote for Biden agin ? The entire board knows you are a liberal! Man up and come out the closet Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Oil man has lost his marbles. If he ever had more than one. (Subtle)

I'll venture a guess and state winn is a Neoconservative of good faith. Not a supporter of Fascism.

I would fuck her and he can watch. As I slip it in her ass, he can call it "fake ooze."

Evey other Dump supporter:

Oil man has lost his marbles. If he ever had more than one. (Subtle)

I'll venture a guess and state winn is a Neoconservative of good faith. Not a supporter of Fascism.

I would fuck her and he can watch. As I slip it in her ass, he can call it "fake ooze."

Evey other Dump supporter:

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You might want to look up the term Fascism , cause Mr Trump is diametrically opposite the definition. And no WD is not anywhere close to being a conservative. You might also find out what that word means as well