If you hate Trump after this 18 month shitshow

Your commitment to stupidity is impressive
I hated Trump long before 18 months ago...maybe starting as far back as his shitshow in Atlantic City and his defaming McCain as a lover. As Forrest Gump famously said...Stupid is as Stupid Does
I hated Trump long before 18 months ago...maybe starting as far back as his shitshow in Atlantic City and his defaming McCain as a lover. As Forrest Gump famously said...Stupid is as Stupid Does Originally Posted by reddog1951
Verifies my post , I am sorry for you
Don't need any pity, I'm doing just fine personally and as a proponent of independent voting. Somewhat befuddled as to why you would choose to direct your sorrow at me personally rather than discuss rationally.
Your commitment to stupidity is impressive Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Look.

lol
lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well at least no lame ass bullshit about President Trump , you lads keep it up maybe the band needs 2 more
Hate Trump?

Well, President Trump is an easy guy to dislike. His personality and way of interacting is abrasive to say the least.

But I do not vote for a politician because they are a nice guy, have good hair and a mouthful of straight teeth.

I vote for effective policy not affable personality. It is my becief that the current administration is implimenting and promoting policies that are detrimental to the well being of the Nation here at home and as other nations interact with us on the international stage.

It is my opinion that President Trump, whatever his personality flaws, acted effectively to promote the overall peace and prosperity of our society and to project an aura of strength abroad to the worst authoritarian regimes of the world.

Do I like President Trump? Well, NO. But then, I don't need to like him to have voted for him.
Hate Trump?

Well, President Trump is an easy guy to dislike. His personality and way of interacting is abrasive to say the least.

But I do not vote for a politician because they are a nice guy, have good hair and a mouthful of straight teeth.

I vote for effective policy not affable personality. It is my becief that the current administration is implimenting and promoting policies that are detrimental to the well being of the Nation here at home and as other nations interact with us on the international stage.

It is my opinion that President Trump, whatever his personality flaws, acted effectively to promote the overall peace and prosperity of our society and to project an aura of strength abroad to the worst authoritarian regimes of the world.

Do I like President Trump? Well, NO. But then, I don't need to like him to have voted for him. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Although I disagree with you, I respect your post. Well said.
S-R XXX: Thanks for that.

My recollection of the Clinton years is that when his womanizing and infidelity while in office came out, there were feminist activist groups that grudgingly rationalized their continued support for him because he was "right" on abortion.

And that is my point above about President Trump.
Hate Trump?

Do I like President Trump? Well, NO. But then, I don't need to like him to have voted for him. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Personally I don’t like Trump, which is a judgement based from afar, he did something right look at his successful kids. I don’t know him , what I do know is he was great leader who helped this country regain its direction.

Like you said like or dislike is not a criteria that should be considered for choosing a President
Yess well, President Carter would probably have been a good neighbor to have next door or down the block. A good person to know from church or on the Homeowner's Association . . . .but not an effective national leader.

"They" say that President Biden is a nice guy in person. Can anyone convince me to vote for him in 2024? Can anyone convince me to vote for his supporters and through them, his policies, today?

^^^^^^^^^^^^ thread title ^^^^^^^^^^

That proves how big of a piece of shit trumpee is! This Nation should never look back at trumpee with any admiration! Only disdain and contempt

^^^^^^^^^^^^ thread title ^^^^^^^^^^

That proves how big of a piece of shit trumpee is! This Nation should never look back at trumpee with any admiration! Only disdain and contempt Originally Posted by winn dixie
It only proves some folks total ignorance. The best President of my lifetime
Can we separate the personal characteristics of Mr. Trump from the policies and executive actions he implemented?

Please recall that President Clinton has qualified for several "#MeToo" entries, both over the years and while in office, yet he was still endorsed by activist feminist groups because he supported policies and causes that were dear to them.

I think any politically sophisticated adult can cope with the nuances of political life today.