Peyton GFE ad

What is up with that? Who is scamming people in parking lots?
  • tkb
  • 05-12-2014, 04:21 PM
What is up with that? Who is scamming people in parking lots? Originally Posted by disilene
I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Hence the "come early because the line is long" part.
Obviously a joke. Pretty funny, too.
Might well be a joke.

When I first read it sounded more like a pimp manager outting himself trying to get rid of competition.

I don't know. Though I am of the school, if you have to explain it, it ain't a joke. All the back page drama on here lately......who knows.
I've heard that joke before - its an old one.

I was going to post and ask if that is her way of advertising a $50 BnG special.

Face it - if you are an old dude and two hot chicks want to make out with you and give you a BBBJ for $50 -

wouldn't YOU be robbed 10 times a week?

The really telling part is - I doubt peyton was robbed while she was getting a bbbj....
Lol if she was involved with $50 bbbj, I would be all over it
Saw the ad--I thought it was hilarious: "I've been robbed TEN TIMES this past week..."
That was the part that threw me....peyton getting robbed.

I get it now, but when I first read it....I though "aw hell....here comes more of the Back Page/pimp drama"

Would have been funny if a guy told it....but from a girl........I was man overboard.

Actually one of my hobby friends called my attention to it so asking if it was a bout pimps, so I read it with a biased mind. She got me, egg on my face.