My pretty lil kitty😻😽

I've been told by many that I have a beautiful kitty😽😻, well here it is!
I am getting hungry ...
Gorgeous!

😋
Looks good pretty to me!!
Thx guys! Not sure what I did but that was suppose to be on the Lick Me subject! Lol oh well.....
Impressive. Just start another one I guess. I don't think anyone will complain
Looks Delicious, wish I was eating it tonight!
I love the little patch of hair. Very pretty kitty indeed. Does it purr when treated nicely?
Such a pretty kitty kitty!!! Thanks for sharing Gia!!!
Very pretty kitty.. Here kitty kitty ��!! Way to go Diva be good to your kitty and kitty will be good to you..my kitty wants to play with your kitty!! Meow meow meow Meow meow meow!! Wanna Play??
I can testify that Gias kitty is prettier in person and it can purr and even growl when treated right. Note to self call Gia soon. Great pic hon. It deserves its own thread for sure
I can testify that Gias kitty is prettier in person and it can purr and even growl when treated right. Note to self call Gia soon. Great pic hon. It deserves its own thread for sure Originally Posted by specktater0u812

Fuck Yeah...I played with that sexy kitty and she purred!!!
Yep...remember that one well...can't wait to reintroduce myself!
I love the little patch of hair. Very pretty kitty indeed. Does it purr when treated nicely? Originally Posted by Thomasgibson69
Puuurrrrrrr yes she does!😻
Very pretty kitty.. Here kitty kitty ��!! Way to go Diva be good to your kitty and kitty will be good to you..my kitty wants to play with your kitty!! Meow meow meow Meow meow meow!! Wanna Play?? Originally Posted by Karma Kelly
Sure she does! Always looking for playmates! 😽

Fuck Yeah...I played with that sexy kitty and she purred!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Did she purrrrrr? And squirted! 🙀