Gotta Stay Focused!

So I have been playing this job for awhile now. Yesterday was the first time this has happened.

Playtime with a new friend was going great. We were working our way towards some doggy style fun. I assumed the position, panting and hot; even sweating a bit. So we are ready to go and the man says something like: "are we not gonna use a...?"

In the heat of the moment, I had forgotten to hand him the love glove, which was waiting patiently on my nightstand!
"Oh my God! Wait, yes no...of course we need a cover!" I yelled, trying to compose myself and hide my embarrassment.

Now this kind man could have taken advantage of my momentary brain coma. But he didn't!

All's well that ends well luckily. I guess the moral of the story is dont let passion override your brain function!

Play safe out there kids
💋 SS
It honestly floors me that any males would even want to do what we do around here without a cover. Take advantage? Nah, I'm asking for the cover for my own safety, too!
  • IQ160
  • 07-10-2018, 11:24 PM
In case anyone needs a reminder as to why you should “stay focused”...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2377138
I'm trying to understand why you are even putting this out there. It shows lack of safety and may make others worry about seeing you. Has there been a guy in the past that did get it in without a cover because you were so in the moment?

I would like to think that this is just a attention seeking thread about a fictional event. I hope you're seriously not that careless with guys.
I'm trying to understand why you are even putting this out there. It shows lack of safety and may make others worry about seeing you. Has there been a guy in the past that did get it in without a cover because you were so in the moment?

I would like to think that this is just a attention seeking thread about a fictional event. I hope you're seriously not that careless with guys. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Sorry. I dont reply to trolls
Lmao Suzanna I was going to say something to the troll, but he probably couldn't read it anyways lmao
Sorry. I dont reply to trolls Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna

7 of your peers agree with me so far. No need to be embarrassed and call names.

My post was of concern for the people you see.
Lmao Suzanna I was going to say something to the troll, but he probably couldn't read it anyways lmao Originally Posted by Nikkilove91

You are right, I can't read.
Things happen in the heat of the moment. Luckily the blood hadn’t rushed all the way to his other brain. Now you will be extra careful kind of like first time you go to fast when it is icing out, you panic and if nothing is hurt you pay attention.
Well Kickrocks Stubtoe,
If you can't read, do you need help to get you a oneway ticket back to Austin? They miss you there.
Lol I was literally going to say that carpenter!!
Literally!