Asian girl farting incidents

Guys, I had this happen to me and the offender shall remain nameless. It was funny, but putting me off at the same time, turning me on (I am a sicko), and smelled like hell. I had it happen in K-9. I couldn't stop banging away, it was too automatic for me to disengage and run for my life.

Anyone run into this? Any funny stories? I forget these girls are not from heaven and are from here, just like us sick bastards.
Fermented food will gas an ass up. Loll
I wrote a review many years ago about this very topic. Terribly funny now that I think about it.
This is not exclusive to Asian providers...
Try having that when doing DATY..

It's definitely a mood killer.
Not quite the same but had a recent experience where girl sat on my face for DATY and her ass smelled like hell...I almost heaved and I couldn't get her off my face...thought about biting butt...
Had it happen once at an AMP recently during 69 DATY. It came out with such force that I could feel it hit my face. The rest of that session was awkward as fuck.
  • Groot
  • 08-14-2019, 11:51 AM
LOL
I once shoved my cock down a providers throat so hard she farted then puked. I laughed my ass off and so did she then we just kept on fuckin!
Blue farts stink
Not only have they farted, but so have I. Getting a BJ and farting can happen. It's a mood changer, but as long as we both laugh, we can keep it going.
Thw viet girl that used to be an indy in Garland cut one loose and damn near blew my dick out of her asshole. Felt pretty good actually but stank like hell.
I once pushed enough air into Hannahs ass at Oceanside she let one go.
  • Groot
  • 08-15-2019, 03:23 PM
This thread is hilarious. It should be pinned to the top.
I once was at 7th Heaven with that REALLY attractive girl who only worked weekends. Can't remember her name. She was giving me TUMA and I blew a sharp one into her mouth. I just apologized and ended the session right there.

On a positive note, we should be happy our preference is petite Asian girls. Imagine if one of these "BBW" Hogs sharted all over your face. Fucking 5 pounds of trouser chili comes funneling out between mounds of ass fat to only stop on your nose......