Trump & Pompeo lending aid and comfort to our enemies!

A couple of treasonous assholes!
What they are doing is one aspect of lending aid and comfort to our enemies!
Treason!
But after 1/6 what's giving Putin a pat on the back and an atta boy!
Alot of them here also, doing the exact same thing!
They're traitors too!
You know who you are!

No comment bud, just blow right by this one to bury it in the pages?
A couple of treasonous assholes!
What they are doing is one aspect of lending aid and comfort to our enemies!
Treason!
But after 1/6 what's giving Putin a pat on the back and an atta boy!
Alot of them here also, doing the exact same thing!
They're traitors too!
You know who you are!

No comment bud, just blow right by this one to bury it in the pages? Originally Posted by Dogface78
Com'on fellas let's talk treason!
Face it you voted for a tratior!

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!
Mike Pompeo talks about his great respect for Putin:

“I have enormous respect for him. I’ve been criticized for saying that… (he’s) always well informed and deeply clear about what Russian interests were. I appreciated that…

I consider him a elegantly sophisticated counterpart and one who is not reckless, but has always done the math…”

Very interesting after you consider what Trump said about Putin yesterday. Have you ever thought about the fact that the fake news media treats Putin the same way they treat Trump?

What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating with POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

“Our Country has totally lost its self-confidence!”

@LizHarrington76
ICYMI: "Trump slams Germany over Russian gas pipeline, calling it ‘a horrible mistake’"

"In 2018, I told Germany not to do the gas pipeline deal with Russia. The Fake News Media will never tell you, so I will!" - President Donald J. Trump

https://www.rt.com/business/432979-t...y-nord-stream/

@LizHarrington76
https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/25031

"iT's aLL beCaUse oF uKRaiNe..."

PRICES ARE GOING UP BECAUSE THE ILLEGITIMATE RESIDENT HAS DEMENTIA!!!

WE WILL BRING BACK AMERICA'S BIG COJONES AGAIN!!!
President Trump said today that Putin is outsmarting the Biden administration:

“This is genius. Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent... So Putin is now saying it’s independent - a large section Ukraine. I said, how smart is that? And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border… They’re gonna keep peace alright.

No but think of it. Here’s a guy who is very savvy. I know him very well. Very, very well….

You gotta say, that’s pretty savvy and you know what response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that.”
Outsmarting the Biden administration is nothing to write home about.
AP-NORC poll: Just 26% of Americans say US should play a major role in the Russia-Ukraine conflict
Meanwhile, looks like the 4rth of July in Donestk

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/25044
Meanwhile, looks like the 4rt of July in Donestk

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/25044 Originally Posted by bambino
Same old same old, just like Crimea. The press pretended that Crimea was a hostile incursion, when in reality the YUGE majority, like 90%, considered themselves Russian and were completely behind rejoining Russia. It’s all just fodder to demonize Russia, and is pretty effective on the low iq crowd.
No comment bud, just blow right by this one to bury it in the pages? Originally Posted by Dogface78
Biden 2021: I cancelled the Keystone pipeline, banned new drilling on federal land, and declared war on American energy production.

Biden 2022: "I want to limit the pain the American people are filling at the gas pump... this is critical to me."
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Right I'm the idiot, and perhaps I am.
But I am an idiot that knows treason we he sees it!
Because as I've said before, just as Berry took those economics classes.
I was given classes to recognize treason in its various forms and methods because of my clearences!
And those classes tell me??????

Your a tratior!

You can call me all the names you want but this idiot knows treason when he sees it!
And it was just on display on my television...again!
And if you served in our armed forces in any capacity as you claim, then you should know treason when your committing it!
And Mark Twain was right why should I argue with you?
The facts speak for themselves, aid and comfort to our enemies!
And by who?
DJT, Mike Pompeo, Tucker Carlson, and the whole ownership and staff at the Fox right wing extremest propaganda channel, and seemingly
80% of the sandbox regulars!
Fucking traitors one and all!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!