War has begun in Ukraine

Major cities are being attacked by air, probably with cruise missiles.
Kiev airport under attack.
How did you find out
I my opinion this is a bad time not to have good leadership
We need the likes of Dwight D or Trumin and the one and only
Storming Norman
I was looking at my YouTube subscriptions. I was watching NYPrepper at the time. He was having a live show.
Then others started reporting it.

I was getting info from some good people on twitter until a few days ago when twitter locked me out of my account. Twitter hates free speech & the 1st amendment!
Still learning and observing everything that’s unfolding I don’t have much to say other than war is horrible.Hoping for peace.
What does Russia have to gain
Pointing out that US and her western alliance aren’t innocent themselves.Where was this fierce reaction when the similar thing happened across the Middle East,Africa, or anywhere the world for thirty or so plus years?.
Originally Posted by Johnsson
LOL!
They are giving it to them at the moment.
I hope they can hold out and gather themselves.
Russia ain't gonna want to occupy that place.
Hope the president can stay out of Russian hands.
War is created through ego and separation. When you cannot see someone as yourself, there is a war.
Separation is the greatest illusion ever created!
I am wondering what will happen to our prices in our dayly needs
They have already went up
I am wondering what will happen to our prices in our dayly needs
They have already went up Originally Posted by CatMan4u
The current spin, by at least several MSM outlets, is that the economy was poised to flourish and that rising prices and inflation are due to the crisis in Ukraine. Of course anyone today paying attention knows that is not the case and that the last year has been train wreck after train wreck. This is how revisionist history happens and how the media tries to write a positive legacy of a failing administration.
My single biggest worry now is how will this administration will fk up with trying to handle this situation and drag us into it
The current spin, by at least several MSM outlets, is that the economy was poised to flourish and that rising prices and inflation are due to the crisis in Ukraine. Of course anyone today paying attention knows that is not the case and that the last year has been train wreck after train wreck. This is how revisionist history happens and how the media tries to write a positive legacy of a failing administration. Originally Posted by Sasnakra
The biggest trouble is that few are paying attention.
I learned today that Russian ATM users could get cash in a number of international currencies. Now all the cash in everything but Russian has been withdrawn from the ATMs. Their ruble has plunged to less than a penny in value.
I hope some of you live conservative enough to have some expendable income
You're going to need some
I hope some of you live conservative enough to have some expendable income
You're going to need some Originally Posted by CatMan4u
There's some truth to that but, if it really goes south, cash isn't going to mean a whole hell of a lot. Tangible goods, food, clean water, energy (gas, oil, generators), medicine stuff like that will rule. Money and gold/silver will have little to no value.

I watch the news all day, every day since this started. Now Putin is raising his level of alertness on nukes. I hope he's just playing chess and not crazy enough to follow through.

But if he is and does, save me a seat in hell, boys.