**AUSTIN**

• Jaci
  • 08-06-2014, 03:40 AM
Hello Austin any interest in me visiting your city?
Kisses, Jaci
well this time of year can be tricky.. no pun intended...

1. UT and Texas State, St Eds and all the Colleges start in 2.5 weeks.. so money is tight with parents
2. grade school starts Aug 25th spending money

you might want to hold out until the dust settles after Labor Day... just my opinion..
not to mention all the local coeds that need to make first, last and deposit before class starts.
I suggest posting an actual ad saying you may be visiting on such and such dates. Alot of guys dont even visit the coed section. So if you are looking to drum up buis, use the ad section for sure. Good luck doll!
not to mention all the local coeds that need to make first, last and deposit before class starts. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Amen... I'm working through them as fast as I can man!

Pick up the pace will you?

I think we should get a few of us together and get a conference room at the Embassy Suites in San Marcos as well as the one here and conduct interviews in a Speed Dating fashion. Run an ad something like.

"Have you ever gone to a speed dating event? One of those get togethers where you get a couple of minutes to pitch yourself and ask questions? Ever seen Sharks? Someone in need of money makes a presentation to 4 successful business men in search of funding?

Well......

The Austin Sugar Daddy Coalition will be conducting interviews at the San Marcos Embassy Suites for 3 days prior to classes start looking to endow a few select young ladies with housing supplements, private tours of the finer places Austin has to enjoy as well as mentoring and expert tutoring for those taking Human Sexuality as one of their Psych classes this year.

UnDress to Impress and be prepared for private interviews if selected."

Good idea Whispers. I'll pitch in on the conf room
The Austin Sugar Daddy Coalition will be conducting interviews at the San Marcos Embassy Suites for 3 days prior to classes start looking to endow a few select young ladies with housing supplements, private tours of the finer places Austin has to enjoy as well as mentoring and expert tutoring for those taking Human Sexuality as one of their Psych classes this year. Originally Posted by Whispers
Can I just stand in line to wait for your rejects? I can offer the hourly plan.
LOL!

long waiting list for my rejects but see Ztonk for a spot in line. He screens them all before they move on!