Bartering

Hey guys I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in bartering. Feel free to PM me.

I am needing my front wheel barings and outer rods on my Nissan Maxima changed.
XoXo,
SerenityXX

Staff Edit - Edit post to comply with Guidelines.

Providers seeking to barter for services are reminded to incorporate it into your Provider Ad.

Biomed1
How come no one ever has car trouble in central Arkansas lol

I hope you get it fixed!!
Thank u I think I just may have fingers crossed.
How come no one ever has car trouble in central Arkansas lol

I hope you get it fixed!! Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Hey, cuddle butt, I still need my front end aligned and a new hub (whatever that means).
Wheel alignment is Paramount for proper tire and shock wear.If you have a hub leaking, you could have a bearing going​ out .Not good
Wheel alignment is Paramount for proper wheel and shock wear.If you have a hub leaking, you could have a bearing going out .Not good Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
my mechanic friend said I need a new hub. I have no idea what that means and he's too afraid to talk to me now that's he's married (men are weird). So now I need a new bearing?
I think I need a fuel pump but it's a foreign SUV... I'm not sure anyone here would have the equipment to work on it.

Staff Edit - Edit post to comply with Guidelines.

Providers seeking to barter for services are reminded to incorporate it into your Provider Ad.

Biomed1
Ginger If you still drive what you used to I don't envy you. That's going to be expensive
Ginger If you still drive what you used to I don't envy you. That's going to be expensive Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Yup. & yup.
There's a hub at each end of the axles,under the hub cap.if the wheel seal is leaking or the hub cover is damaged you get water and dirt on the wheel bearing.and your loosing hub oil or grease depending on what type you have.This will lead to bearing failure eventually.
Danielle,a new hub is not that expensive,you can get it done at about any shop.its an easy fix.
IDK a things about cars either. Ninja I may need to talk to u about being my mechanic when I get back home. I think I found someone to help me out while I'm in nwa. Fingers Crossed.
Serenity, just give me a shout when you get back. With the recent surgery and other health issues I'm going through I'm not physically able to do the work myself anymore. But I'll put you in contact with someone that will treat you fairly and I might even pay for the work to be done
Serenity, just give me a shout when you get back. With the recent surgery and other health issues I'm going through I'm not physically able to do the work myself anymore. But I'll put you in contact with someone that will treat you fairly and I might even pay for the work to be done Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Sounds great I will definitely get in touch when I get back home.
I need to get in on the car service too. I could use my shaft lubed, and I need to place my dip stick deep in a reservoir. I'm going to need a mechanic that can drive a stick. I hope she can help me get my piston back in a cylinder and let me align that rear end.