Dying on a date

Ladies,

As noted in another thread, one of you had a gentleman have a heart attack while on her date. Any of you have something similar happen and how did you handle it?

I suppose guys could post if their date expired, etc. during tryst.
Ladies,

As noted in another thread, one of you had a gentleman have a heart attack while on her date. Any of you have something similar happen and how did you handle it?

I suppose guys could post if their date expired, etc. during tryst. Originally Posted by SR Only
Well why don't you just come out and say "On another thread Val had some bloke die on her" lmao.....
Well why don't you just come out and say "On another thread Val had some bloke die on her" lmao..... Originally Posted by Valerie
Less of a paper trail? I give you full credit my dear!!!
I once had a gentlemen pass out on me, fell over unconscious in mid sentence. He fell over, his eyes fluttered and closed and his lips turned blue.

It's amazing how many things go through your mind in the course of two minutes. As I dialed the ambulance I was planning my escape: pack everything in the hotel room, leave no evidence of my presence, check into another hotel. I figured I'd hover in the hall of the hospital until someone showed up in his room - then leave town. Fortunately he came to before the emergency services even answered the phone.

I couldn't sleep the next two nights. I kept waking up to make sure he was still breathing right. An experience of blinding fear.
Geez...just don't call me ok? Thanks!
That has always been my biggest fear.

Recently, I spent the night with along time friend. Minutes after I left the police arrived and hulled him to jail for not passing a urine test (that he had taking a week prior) that he had while on probation for a DUI. I got a text from him while he was in the cop car. I was so thankful I was gone by the time the police arrived.

Not quite as bad as having a guy have a heart attack on me but definitely not desirable.
All I can say is Oy....I thought I had a bad dates............How do you recover from that one?
How do you recover from that one? Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman
CPR. Or, if you want to get kinky...use the paddles.
I know I can be rather acerbic at times but wow! Even I wouldn't die on somebody just to make a point about the level of service!
I know I can be rather acerbic at times but wow! Even I wouldn't die on somebody just to make a point about the level of service! Originally Posted by Rakhir
What if you had a smile on your face?
  • oden
  • 03-08-2011, 05:50 AM
What if the lady died on you?
I'd go into panic mode like Lauren.
What if the lady died on you? Originally Posted by oden
I'd revive them. It's only death. I know it wouldn't be permanent but it never is anyway.
I have been on dates where I wish I were dead. I have been on dates where I was sure she was dead.
This thread just resurrected my paranoia about things that can go wrong on a date. I have often worried about things like my car getting stolen, heart attack, etc. How do you explain your whereabouts to the SO. I guess you just as well die cause you will get killed anyway.