WHAT IS EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE POSiTION FOR FACEFUCKING??

I love being facefucked to completion on my knees or lying on the bed with my head over the side but have also done other positions. What positions do you guys and girls love the most for the hottest fuck???
(...yawn...)

Umm, the one where her mouth is filled with my fat dick and it's making her eyes water...Are there any others?
Definitely head hanging upside down off the bed...makes for deep thrusting (throat fucking) & easy insertion of hot semen straight down the hatch....

Femi that Avatar pic has you doing such naughty things to me...in my head
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Definitely head hanging upside down off the bed...makes for deep thrusting (throat fucking) & easy insertion of hot semen straight down the hatch....

Femi that Avatar pic has you doing such naughty things to me...in my head
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Both of you sound like naughty women that can take a good FF, cum swap my man juice and I'll be hooked
I love being on my knees with my hands behind my back, looking up at you and secretly wanting your approval that I'm doing a good job. ; )
I have found that some guys really get turned on facefucking me in 69 position!!
Having my pussy eaten while being facefucked gets me so wet))

ItalianaPrincess, we need to do a very naughty doubles sometime and I can show you what my tongue will do all over and in your body))))))
Well with little mike....I like a Face Fuck lady that licks your balls while down her throat!!!!!
My very long tongue loves balls))))
The 69 position has worked well for me, I like to be on the bottom, tonguing her pussy, and finger(s) in her ass. And while she's going down on my rod, I take my leg around the back of her head, and with my ankle/foot, push down on back of head to get really deep down throat. All of this in the mirror so I can see everything!

HD
Jungle gym or a tire swing works well. Anything acrobatic that can add style points
Her sitting, me standing while trying to make my dick come out the back of her head.
A good facefuck should be hotter than fucking a very tight pussy)))
I have a hard time getting women to deepthroat because of my girth and that mine curves upward.
I prefer being on my knees with their hand on the back of my head
This face-fucking thing sounds like it might be fun to try one day.