Local Lingerie Shopping, Dallas

• hd
  • 01-24-2017, 07:46 PM
I'm a basic nylon man and salivate over a woman in black thigh high black seamed nylons. I've always used Victoria Secret but they've discontinued carrying the in the stores. I have bought up what few I could find, but I looking for quality nylons and maybe a few of you women and possibly guys could pass on suggestions? I know there are other guys that like to shop for what you like as I do.

Can't do mail order b/c of SO getting home before me.

Appreciate suggestions

hd
Is this for your use?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-24-2017, 09:44 PM
Amazon has discreet shipping, perhaps have something sent to office? Also, if you join a UPS store's rewards/membership program, you can have packages delivered and held for you there without needing to get a PO Box type of set up.

I usually buy my "naughty" lingerie at an adult store or amazon.
Agent Provocateur at Northpark?
Priscilla McCalls off Green Oaks/Collins big selection!
  • hd
  • 01-25-2017, 05:07 AM
thank you for suggestions

pyramider.........only if she wants me to wear them too
You could get a p o box, they are only about $30 for 6 months. I have one and have one and have ED LEDs bought on line shipped to it. No problems.
Honestly Walmart has the best thigh highs I've bought over the years...comes in two colors (black and nude). And they're only $5.50 for one pair, and can be found in the panty/sock section for women
Honestly Walmart has the best thigh highs I've bought over the years...comes in two colors (black and nude). And they're only $5.50 for one pair, and can be found in the panty/sock section for women Originally Posted by Analeese
I am in agreement....they feel amazing. I absolutely love them
  • hd
  • 01-25-2017, 08:42 PM
Thank you ladies. I did happen to find some left overs at the VS at Collin Creek Mall and since they're on sale I got 3 for price of one, but I will check out WM along with some of the other stores.

Mail order is just to much hassle for me to deal with such has a PO Box and such.

Thanks
Thank you ladies. I did happen to find some left overs at the VS at Collin Creek Mall and since they're on sale I got 3 for price of one, but I will check out WM along with some of the other stores.

Mail order is just to much hassle for me to deal with such has a PO Box and such.

Thanks Originally Posted by hd
I've found the quality of VS nylons to be subpar for the price
I am in agreement....they feel amazing. I absolutely love them Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Oh man! I just stumbled across this thread. Kendall, you are so freaking hot in those thigh highs and they feel amazing from my side too.
  • hd
  • 01-26-2017, 10:59 AM
micktoz, I'm sure you're like I am, I especially like how they feel on my ears.

I can't remember the last time I didn't take nylons to see one of these ladies.