Sexieskye NCNS

Disappointed. Contacted her via PM yesterday, she texted me this morning and we chatted back and forth setting up a 10:00 outcall.

Texted her at 9:30 telling her I was getting in the shower, texted again at 9:50 to see where we stood. Texted a few more times after 10:00, as of 10:50 PM sitting here no response.

Calling it DOA and letting you all know.
Didn't she just move to Tyler/Longview?
I tried to schedule with after 11pm but I could not make it work logistically. I talked to her a couple times and she does not seem flakey. She has great reviews so maybe it was an off night.
Yeah...get in line, Lion...she NCNS me FOUR times.

Then came her announcement of her move to East Texas under a new identity because of some personal stuff...but that evaporated within a few days.

No need to burn any calories here...move on.
Didn't she just move to Tyler/Longview? Originally Posted by Bazztex
She subsequently posted that she decided to stay in DFW. I hope she figures it out...she was on my TDL if she stayed in Tarrant County.
I tried to schedule with after 11pm but I could not make it work logistically. I talked to her a couple times and she does not seem flakey. She has great reviews so maybe it was an off night. Originally Posted by FunMonday

Entirely possible, still have not heard anything from her, will advise here if she does anything to make it right
Entirely possible, still have not heard anything from her, will advise here if she does anything to make it right Originally Posted by lionsntigers
Good luck with that, Lion.

My last three NCNS were all "make it right" sessions.
She texted saying she was in a car accident and that she could not let me know until noon today about it because her phone was dead. I hope she is okay, no hard feelings, just letting people know what happened.

She did ask me to remove this thread, but I declined given the circumstances. Hopefully this is a good feedback mechanism for the group. Again, hope she is okay and the car is working well enough to support the business
I was in a car accident. Police came phone was dead and my head was killing me. off night for sure. People and their lack of compsssion and quickness to jump on conclisions is amazing and sad. Yes in late Oct someone very close to me committed suicide. It messed me up pretty bad and i was moving home. Just decided that wasn't the right decision either. For any flakiness during this time i sincerely apologize for that. Posted pics from this morning of my face. And thanks to all of you with postive comments. I teally appreciate you. I do belive mh reviews speak for themselves.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20170126_110139.jpg (309.3 KB, 200 views)
Ouch! Wishing you a speedy recovery, and hope to get an opportunity to meet soon.
Good luck on your recovery.

Ditto

• L.A.
  • 01-27-2017, 04:44 AM
Hope you're ok and have a speedy recovery!

Hope you're ok and have a speedy recovery!

Originally Posted by L.A.
Agreed, I hope you can get that taken care of, it looks like it needs stitches or glue. Heal up and take care

Skye is a lovely lady, a delight all the way around.

Skye, sorry for your personal challenges, hope that the path to happiness smooths out a bit for you doll. Rest and be well.

My Mom always told me, "Without the bad times, we'd have no way to appreciate good times."

All the best...