NCNS - Juici Jay

NCNS - I’m waiting for her and it’s almost been a full hour and I’m about to leave. Initially she agree to 1 pm. Texted later saying her boy got into trouble and move back time to 2:30 pm. I told her I was going to be on time or early. When I was there and texted her she said she’s “almost there.” I texted her after waiting for hhr and she said she got into an accident. So I ask shoukd we continue? She said give her a min. 1 hr total passed, I’m still here NCNS. Who said her TCB was good and no bs? Was total opposite and waste of my time.
Wow so messed up. She is off my TDL.
Lots of car accidents, broken phones and sleeping beauty's in this game.
These women have no respect for our time.

If I had an appointment with her for 1 pm and she text me wanting to change to 2:30 pm, I would had said forget it.

The appointment for 1 pm I presume it's for 1 hour which means it ends at 2 pm which also means I have already made plans to do other things after I leave the incall at 2 pm.

What if the situation was reversed and the OP texted her before 1 pm and told her something came up and asked if he could move the appointment down to 2:30 pm ???

You know she and many of these providers will 1. not only turn into BSC Bitches, they will 2. blow up your phone with obscenity and 3. post an alert here on ECCIE accusing the guy of NCNS them.

Plus I would never have booked with her - she has a history of responding to every ISO and not only that, put you down rudely and insult you if she doesn't like the details of your ISO like she did to me 2 1/2 years ago:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...774&highlight=

Here's is her profile so the rest of y'all know to avoid her in the future:

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=331432
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
my dog ate my homework
Fellas why use private tags in a coed forum. Comment publicly or move it to ML. To the OP i know the feeling but at least you saved your money and can use it for the next lady.
Fellas why use private tags in a coed forum. Comment publicly or move it to ML. To the OP i know the feeling but at least you saved your money and can use it for the next lady. Originally Posted by BeiberX
You're not a mod, get over yourself!
You're not a mod, get over yourself! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Agreed but the point remains this is a coed forum so why the use of private tags.
Fellas why use private tags in a coed forum. Originally Posted by BeiberX
Are you telling Admiral Giggle, one of the mods, not to use private tags?

Where's my popcorn?
Agreed but the point remains this is a coed forum so why the use of private tags. Originally Posted by BeiberX
+1
Are you telling Admiral Giggle, one of the mods, not to use private tags?

Where's my popcorn? Originally Posted by CG2014
heh...he should refer to my avatar.
Did ncns on me as well. Whatever she looks better in pics looks short and big in person. Too many tats and mnot much iop. Next. Our first time was great second was dead fish.