Plano spa busted

Does anyone know which spa in Plano got busted?
https://www.localprofile.com/news/pl...6289-254883898
Thanks for catching this.

Looks like it wasn't a police raid "bust". Your link says "the city of Plano filed a civil action against one of the local businesses police said was a problem".

The Spa will get an attorney to answer the filing. Maybe they will close soon, or maybe later, or maybe not at all. We'll see.
On the news last night. It is Tennyson. Complaint related to getting and keeping customer information as required by Texas.
I don't recall filling info at any of these spa places. I don't even see a clipboard with forms.
Tennyson has gone downhill as of late. Let's see if they will stick around.
Thanks for catching this.

Looks like it wasn't a police raid "bust". Your link says "the city of Plano filed a civil action against one of the local businesses police said was a problem".

The Spa will get an attorney to answer the filing. Maybe they will close soon, or maybe later, or maybe not at all. We'll see. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Yep. I always fill in the form whenever possible. "El Vigilante"
I'd probably avoid the spas in Plano in this environment. Too much going on
It’s been all over the radio. The owner says they are legal and if she finds out someone is doing something, then they are gone. And this too shall pass…
It’s been all over the radio. The owner says they are legal and if she finds out someone is doing something, then they are gone. And this too shall pass… Originally Posted by MYQUEST
they all say that lol Plausible deniability. I'm sure a lawyer told her to say that but yea it'll pass...... to the next one
I'd probably avoid the spas in Plano in this environment. Too much going on Originally Posted by nfhs04
This is excellent advice. Cops are roaming heavily right before Christmas in Plano. Avoid at all cost, save your holiday instead of explaining to your family why you had to make bail.
This is excellent advice. Cops are roaming heavily right before Christmas in Plano. Avoid at all cost, save your holiday instead of explaining to your family why you had to make bail. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Along with these:

Exceptional Thai Massage, E Plano Pkwy
Max Relax Spa, Ohio Dr.
Golden Foot Spa, Spring Creek Pkwy
Thai Master Massage, Los Rios Blvd
Red Rose Spa, Custer Rd
Rose Foot Spa, Coit Rd
Relax Spa, W 15th St
  • cosoj
  • 11-28-2023, 07:05 PM
Saw a story on local TV news tonight about Tennyson Wellness Center. Plano is going to court to shut them down after the arrests for prostitution in the past.
A spa that the police mentioned or featured in the media should sue for defamation.

This is just a hit piece because they can't collect criminal evidence.

My guess is they are suing to classify them as sexually oriented businesses which are able to be regulated by municipality under texas law. They'll have to present evidence, which they don't have hence the noncriminal approach, that one location is a SOB or classify all massage locations as SOB and remove all spas. The suburban women won't be happy with that idea.

The Spa will get an attorney to answer the filing. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Maybe they can ask....

Never mind.
Maybe they can ask....

Never mind. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL.
Attorney AND Security Guard, all wrapped up in one shiny head