City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/hw...689184365.html
Activities: FBSM+++ (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: 5'6" slim and fit, great body, she told me she works out. Not the girl in the ad but close.
Recommendation: Yes
thanks for the review. Is the link picture accurate?
Fucking hell. I hope that is her. I'm there tomorrow....so...not the girl in the ad...but is she close?
Fucking hell. I hope that is her. I'm there tomorrow....so...not the girl in the ad...but is she close? Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Not the one in the ad but boy is she hot! I feel she has a better body than the ad girl but then it could be the beer talking
Hi, your review was so good I'm considering checking this place out. Are Latina places like AMPs where the talent disappears in a week, or do you think she'll be there for awhile?
crazy theres 2 reviews in a row for same chick great info
Hi, your review was so good I'm considering checking this place out. Are Latina places like AMPs where the talent disappears in a week, or do you think she'll be there for awhile? Originally Posted by Zero the Hero
At this place they are there typically for 3 to 4 weeks. You really need to see this one before she moves on.
I've been here before. They are know for bait and switches so if it's not the one you're looking for just don't pay. Always ask to see before you pay the cover.
Muy caliente!! Plus a bush? Must be heaven...
Roses?