Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, DATY, HJ, CFS
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $.85
Hair Length and Color: Long curly dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and curvy with a perfect set of natural D cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Well with everyone's favorite local providers moving away or quitting the business and JJ's in Ocean Springs closing down - there is definitely room for a new provider that is truly "local" rather than occasionally visiting the area. She should do quite well. She is moving into a market that needs new talent. I just hope she does not get overwhelmed by all the competitive drama created by one of the few remaining providers that caused a far better and more popular provider to simply quit and leave town entirely. Competition among these local girls is cut throat sometimes with all the slander they tell about each other to avoid simply competing honestly. They don't all do it. In fact, I suspect only a few do. But those few stir up a ton of nonsense for the good ones who just want to earn a living and provide a service. I hope Leanne does not get ran over by any of that. But if she gets a few really good reviews - chances are the cut throats will aim at her too. I hope not but I will bet they will.
Well if the 2 you mention start their crap we as a group should stand up for her. Both you speak of aren't getting my time.
The one only says she is moving to market herself the other just hates everyone