Name: Lady Harper
Phone: She provides
Email Address: Ladyharper@protonmail.com
URL / Website: No website. Best form of initial contact is her email
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown LR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, curly, and brown. Smells really good too!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely beautiful face, smile, and eyes. Hygiene all over is on point. Athletic body type and she takes care of herself. Booty and MM’s are stunning. Great personality, very accommodating, cool, calm and confident. She’s perfect in every way and we’re very lucky to have her.
Recommendation: Yes
Appreciate the review. She seems like a real gem, especially for LR.
She is remarkable. One of a kind.
Damn PTH. She sounds phenomenal. Almost makes we want to make the drive down to LR…almost. LOL
You’re welcome Mr. Rothstein!

Sas— absolutely! She’s a bona fide rarity.

Golfy— She really is! I think you’ll hit it off with her
Harper is a great one! In between visits with her makes you feel like why did I wait that long to return. Great review Past time. Lol
Glad you took the plunge. She’s always a good one.
Thank you Bacon and RHS for the recommendation! 😉
Sooooooooooooo jealous! I was so close to landing a job in central AR. Any guesses where my first stop would have been?
Thanks for the review PTH. I need a refresher course with Lady Harper
Sooooooooooooo jealous! I was so close to landing a job in central AR. Any guesses where my first stop would have been? Originally Posted by ZekeKelly099
Harperville— population 1
Thanks for the review PTH. I need a refresher course with Lady Harper Originally Posted by maximus
You’re welcome. I’m having Harper withdrawals too 😬
I sure hope my 50th review is as awesome as you 'res was! Fantastic review.
Damn PTH. Very entertaining review as always. I need a cigarette now…..and I don’t EVEN smoke!!! I need to get off my ass and see her. I’m rusty and way off my game.

On another note, perhaps Paul Simon should change the reference from Rosie to Harper, and from goodbye to hello. Since Harper is apparently the queen of Corona

https://youtu.be/JVdlpZ4M-Hw?t=58s
Damn PTH. Very entertaining review as always. I need a cigarette now…..and I don’t EVEN smoke!!! I need to get off my ass and see her. I’m rusty and way off my game.

On another note, perhaps Paul Simon should change the reference from Rosie to Harper, and from goodbye to hello. Since Harper is apparently the queen of Corona

https://youtu.be/JVdlpZ4M-Hw?t=58s Originally Posted by austin88998833
Most definitely and she’s super easy to get in touch with