question for providers

what are the odds of finding a sexy/interesting provider on a random weeknight at the Driskill Hotel bar. Does that even happen nowadays or is it that just a fantasy from old movie plots?
Don't try to solicit a stranger in hotel.

The Driskill is a Hyatt on "Dirty 6th" street and jail is few blocks away.
sage advice I'm certain but sure kills a fantasy
Set the date up before hand and just let the girl know your wishes. I’m sure most ladies would love to help you. It’s not exactly what you’re wanting, but pretty close!
For reference I was at The Driskill all weekend
I know providers sometimes like to check out the bars in upscale hotels, so it's definitely possible to run into one or 2 at the bar. Also, Feel free to check out the hotels pool area. Usually if you see hot girls taking photos at the pool, or around the hotel, perhaps they're trying to get content or new pics to post on their profile.

A nice ice breaker would be to offer to help her take photos or to just compliment how she looks.

Introduce yourself and let her know that your staying in town for the evening and ask if she is enjoying her day and stay. Follow up by telling her a bit more about yourself and what you're doing there, then ask her what does she like to do, then follow that by asking her what her plans are for later.....and if she is in fact interested or on "that type of time" (providing time) her follow up answers should reflect if she is or not.....then tell her if she gets bored you'd love to show her a good time, and how you'll make sure to "take care of her" etc.
That's when you can either give her your number or ask for hers to lock it in, (use this moment to ask if she is on any social media sites as well) then text her and let her know where you'll be later and ask her if she's interested in keeping you company or accompanying you out for a drink then a night cap.....easy peasy lol

One last piece of advice to remember:

If you're interested, GO TALK TO HER and get over any fear you may have, because the chances of a provider coming up to YOU in a hotel are slim to none for many reasons.....but if you never cast that line and spark that convo, you will never know....

And, If you ever see me by myself in public, or at the pool, feel free to say hello (and use these lines on me lol)
The Driskill back in the 70s and 80s was an awesome place to meet ladies. Of course that was when 6th Street was a safe place to hang out as well. You could just park in front of your favorite bar and have a drink. No parking meters! What memories Austin provided then....