WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

The link below was posted in a thread in the Dallas Co-Ed...just wondering how many of our Houston ladies feel the same way???

http://www.freewebs.com/iftheyonlyknew/

Hopefully some of you will answer...honestly

Personally, I think the author of the link or anyone who feels the same way probably needs to find another hobby, just my $.02
Dude.... She needs to get a job....
Good luck on getting an honest answer to that one lol.

Apparently I'm really as big as they all say I am..... Lol
Bitch needs to realize who's paying the money and shut the hell up or quit being a provider...
Wow, you guys...

Well, this is probably why so many ladies will not post to this. Look at the reaction.
Wow, you guys...

Well, this is probably why so many ladies will not post to this. Look at the reaction. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
I can certainly see your point here. However I would be willing to bet that a lot of guys won't post their thoughts on this in fear of the providers not seeing him based on his opinions on it.

The ladies won't comment cause they don't want to hear the guys reactions either.

Why I doubted we would get any honest answers from the ladies on it. Might get a few but not many.

Real shame cause people can't change what they don't know. My thread I posted yesterday is a perfect example of someone wanting the truth and willing to hear it.
This girl has been in the business way too long or is obsesses over shit she can't control, maybe both. Hell, after reading that I'm more confused than ever as to what she wants. Does she want to enjoy the session or make me come quick so I will leave. I thinck she just wants a backrub and no sex at all. Hey, I can do that at home.
Do all providers feel that way? I doubt it but it doesn't do anything to enhance the session if I think the next provider I see is thinking the same things.

GP,
What kind of reaction did you expect?
I don't have a problem posting my feelings on this... but I don't completely rely on this hobby for my income either. I can tell you that who ever put that site up, well she is hitting home with me on some of the things she talks about. This is why I personally will never do volume again, and am so damn picky on who I see. I would like to think (or hope) that instead of some of the men here being offended by what she said, they would try to learn from it, and consider some of the things she is trying to say. It is naive to think that women in the hobby don't feel like she does on her various topics.

*Edit*
Bitch needs to realize who's paying the money and shut the hell up or quit being a provider... Originally Posted by Wakeup
wow, easy there pimp c. Oh, and I think you forgot to add
*bitch slaps Ho*
to your post....

Don't you see the part at the bottom that says dry sarcastic "HUMOR"
she was obviously having a bad day, after a two hour NCNS, I know, none of you ever speak badly of providers....right? RIGHT?? Every single one of you is a perfect gent, and oh so experienced
with the female body right? You all need to get over thinking that paying excuses poor ettiquette. which is, after all what she is referring to. Poor ettiquette. Not Clients in General.

What is my reaction to the post?? Some areas are dead on. Like "My clit is hooded for a reason"
No, not to all of you, most of you know what you are doing, but some...some can shoot you through the roof with ultra sensitivity and not in a good way,
"If I am squirming away from you, and pushing your head away, it is not because I like what you are doing" this, is true! Some of you experienced men, would laugh at that too...Not every man that we see is able to maneuver the female body.
"don't scrub me like a dirty kitchen floor" some guys especially in one particular area of the country, Des Moines, Guys are very rough. They don't mean any harm, but there isn't many "gentle" cowboys from the heartland.
"when I squirt all over your face, and have to dump an ice bucket of water all over the sheets, and tell housekeeping I spilled something to have the linens changed" Yes... that means you are obviously not who that thread is talking about.

There are providers you love, that blow your mind, and according to TER there are some that suck. You all write how they suck, in order to A warn others, and B tell her that she sucks so she can get better....
Well, this girl obviously was having a bad day, she probably had a bad call right before her two hour cancellation, and sat down and vented.
***Newsflash***
Yes, we like good sex. No, we don't enjoy misuse of our bodies. We don't like to be hypersensitive any more than you want me to start jacking you off right after you cum.
Why are all of you taking this as being directed at you..? Are you questioning your own abilities? If not, then disregard it, it's not about you, if it is about you, then next time you are with a girl, ask her to guidance around her pussy, she will show you where it feels good, to me, it is above my clitoris, right where you think you aren't doing anything at all...when it is swollen, you can be more directly engaged...
Cmon, are you guys really dumb enough to think that every guy out there is a ladies man? I know several guys from this board that will tell you that I didn't let them leave until hours after their session was over and loved every minute, then there are guys that are like oh my god what a dork!
Are you a dork>? Then this doesn't apply to you...Get a grip already. Ladies can vent too.... Don't think that you're private male thoughts are not leaked to us on occassion either...
We know! and We know that the ladies forum has leaks...We do not care.
We continue to be selective in who we see, and thank god we don't work for an agency like that poor girl who doesn't even get to talk to a guy on the phone first. I have the benefit of saying No thanks, if I do not feel a click with someone, as is documented in a thread where someone tried to slam me for it...
I see who I want to see, and I like most of them, but sometimes....it is not fun at all, and that is honesty for you....
*bitch slaps Ho*
to your post....

she was obviously having a bad day, after a two hour NCNS, I know, none of you ever speak badly of providers....right? RIGHT?? Every single one of you is a perfect gent, and oh so experienced with the female body right? You all need to get over thinking that paying excuses poor ettiquette. which is, after all what she is referring to. Poor ettiquette. Not Clients in General. Originally Posted by nymphtalk
I love you Nymph!
*bitch slaps Ho*
to your post....

she was obviously having a bad day, after a two hour NCNS, I know, none of you ever speak badly of providers....right? RIGHT?? Every single one of you is a perfect gent, and oh so experienced with the female body right? You all need to get over thinking that paying excuses poor ettiquette. which is, after all what she is referring to. Poor ettiquette. Not Clients in General. Originally Posted by nymphtalk
Fair point, but here's the gist of what she wrote:

1. I have guys rolling through here like an assembly line. Show up on time, not a second early or late.
2. You're all gross -- wash up.
3. I see 3 or more guys a day. My pussy hurts. I hate having to be intimate with you men. You're all gross.
4. You all suck in bed. Even if you make me cum, you suck in bed. I hate having to be intimate with you men. You're all gross.
5. Tip me. Bring me gifts.
6. Feel free to leave early. In fact, its better if you do because it gives me a rare moment to clean-up in between clients.
7. Don't use my towels, washcloths or sheets. In fact, it would be better if you didn't show up at all, just slid the envelope under the door.
8. I'm stupid and believe that not physically taking money or mentioning services protects me from vice.
9. You're all gross. I hate having to be intimate with you.

Joking or not, these are not sentiments that can reasonably be expected to get a chuckle from us hobbyists. This isn't an intelligent or compassionate "I wish my clients were more considerate." This is a "Fuck you. Pay me more."
You've got to be kidding me...this chick just spent an inordinate amount of time saying that every guy she sees is a worthless lay who needs to leave early and tip her for it...

Please...

There've been dozens off threads about etiquette and hobbyists, this isn't one of them...she goes on a rant...expect to get one in return...

You have to understand who I am Nymph. I am the voice that the guys on here wish they had but are to afraid to be because they care so much about their image with providers on here. Every guy who reads this is going to be pissed off. I get to be the one to tell it like it is so other guys can keep their reps intact. It's a job I understand, and it's one I do very well. I'm not really sorry if my language and delivery offends you, that's just how it is...
*bitch slaps Ho*
to your post....

But you just as quickly placed someone in the pimp category for calling her out as a whiner.
So which is yours, Dry sarcastic humor or a rant?

Even when provoked, the smarter providers know that response to this kind of thread do not help their reputation but invariably a provider will respond anyway.
If you want to take on the bull expect to get the horns.
ROFLMAO. Looks like an agency victim to me. I was an agency girl for a while and you just don't get to screen your own clients. An agency looks at numbers and has high demands on the girls yet they feel safer. Truth is, an agency and all the girls working there are at the felony level and independents are at a misdemeanor level plus there's the added benefit of choosing your own clients. As an agency girl, I feel for the girl cause I have been there but as an independent... I have a lot more respect and enjoyment on my dates. I don't have to worry about the clock either cause I get all of my fee so I can be low volume, take my time and be really choosey as to who I see. I'm not from Texas but this is my humble opinion. I really wish she hadn't posted this and that it wasn't brought into the light so much cause some reporter, cop, legislator or other hobby basher can now use it as a reference point from "the provider's mouth". The worst thing said in that, to me, is the part about having 10 pages of reviews on TER alone. That's really too bad and you guys and gals should really watch what ammo you provide our enemies. I suspect that to be the reason for the lack of response. Hobby veterans have learned the true art of hobby discretion and a lack of it is what is being used against us today. Think about that please!~ Have a happy Hobby Day with a provider who is just not quite so burnt out. She needs a hobby vacation. We need to have some hobby fun and a mature provider would just hand em a towel from their high volume stash that a professional provides, hand em the soap and appear to expect a shower of all hobbyists... geez get in the shower too. It can be fun in there. If you want slower or shorter sessions, find your niche. Knowing how to spend hobby minutes is by having hobby moments that are enjoyable for both parties, but stay in control so you can protect your sensitive over-worked areas. If you rush through your "sessions" then you are gonna work your ass off and get burnt out. Take your time, relax and have some fun. It's not a freakin marathon and it's really not about competition. That has been proven time after time, throughout time. The most important thing is to not let some agency suck the youth right outta ya. These kinds of frustrations can lead to alcoholism, drug use and violent tendencies. It's amazing how many sweet beautiful girls have turned into naghag haters who really hate themselves and need to victimize someone like they have allowed themselves to be victimized. She should also realize that being that much in demand gives her power over how and how often she works. I made demands from my first day and still became the top girl. The number one demand an agency girl needs to make is the "right to refuse service" which she obviously doesn't understand. She is over-experienced yet inexperienced. I hope she is doing something intelligent with all that money, like going to college. She is obviously intelligent and not suppressed.

And yes "all of us feel that way about SOME of you" but there are plenty of GREAT hobbyists with class, good hygiene and lotsa fun. I have been very fortunate in several ways to have spent time with fabulous guys I have no problem giving total respect. That's the truth! It's really not "ALL about sex". Independent girls don't even guarantee sex; we are paid for our time. I have had plenty of dinner dates with fine gents who have sexual performance issues and just want to spend time with a pretty lady with no expectations. Imagine that! It's a bigger part of the hobby than people realize. It's all in how you advertise and it really sux that those reviews aren't accepted on so many sites. They are here and were on ASPD. They didn't get bcd credit, but not all guys care about that either. I had several great reviews on ASPD that didn't involve sex or just sex. In fact, I have had dinner with most of my clients. I don't see the "under 30 crowd" though. I'm a fun girl for the distinguished gent. Sometimes we play inside, sometimes we play outside. But it's always about "good memories" to me.
I hope she is a good actress.