Premium Access alternate payment method

ccbill will not accept my visa gift card. Is there an alternate payment method? I heard there is a process to send in a money order but I can't find any details.
Check your PM...
Can somebody PM me the same info? I have done the Money order before, but don't have the info anymore.
Go have some fun with a provider and write a review.

Look at it like a discounted membership to climax
  • mav21
  • 11-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Just tried getting premium access and it tells me "server not found". Tried three different browsers and they all say the same, any ideas?
Curious about this as well. CCBill won't take my MasterCard gift card. Is there an alternate way to do this (outside of seeing a provider ofc)?
I've been curious of this myself any suggestions are appreciated
  • nova1
  • 02-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Is there any gift card that could be used? If not, PM me the details on where to send a money order too.
I can find no CC that will work.
I usually pay online with PayPal or BitCoin
Do you have an alternative to CCBill?

Thanks in advance. :-)
^^^
Check your PM
Go have some fun with a provider and write a review.

Look at it like a discounted membership to climax Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Good idea.Since it won't take your visa gift card.
Please PM me as well if there is an alternate method. I know I have done this in the past.
Please PM the alternate method.CCbill not accepting my visa gift card or my debit card.
Please click the Contact Us link http://www.eccie.net/sendmessage.php over on the side of the page.
We need to handle these individually.
I would also like a PM on how to use my visa prepaid card for payment, please advise. I tried sending message via the contact us link but for some reason was not working, thank you.