Help - m.eccie.net freezes on all phones

Cannot access m.eccie.net on any of my phones. The m.eccie.net site loads, then a pop over comes up and only partially loads, freezing the app.

No issue loading the full site, but prefer the mobile site on the phone.

Using latest android chrome browser, no blockers or ad blocks.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Work around, when m.eccie .net loads, immediately tap the login button. If not quick enough, the pop up will launch locking up the browser.

Previously never had this problem. I always use Incognito to stop prying eyes.

Within Android Chrome, app is set not to allow pop ups, but this one loads partially only to lock up the browser if one does not intervene.
I have the same problem (and discovered a similar workaround - tap the screen pretty much anywhere to stop the attempt at displaying the pop-over - but you have to be quick about it).

Sometimes it hangs Chrome so badly that I have to close the Chrome tab entirely to recover - can't even just go to another site, it's like it wants to wait until whatever is hanging the browser is finished before it lets me visit another site from the same tab.
Just as a follow-up to this - updating Chrome (and the corresponding Android System WebView) to the most recent version (54.x) appears to have resolved this issue for me.
I am using OS 10.X have no issues.

Sam
Yeah me too, I use all the time with no issues.
I'm guessing the Chrome update fixes the problems.
Laserface was correct, the update did resolve the issue
Another happy ending....Heh