Lux and Sun spas open up at X am, or better to wait till later?

I’m traveling 1k miles for a spa visit in Dallas via a flight layover.

I’ve been to Amps early in the morning (8-10am) with mixed results in other cities in the past, and wouldn’t do it again because 50% of the time the girls were too tired to perform.

Have any of you visited Lux or Sun spas at 8 or 9am in the last year with good results and performance from the ladies?

Or should I just try to reschedule my layover and go at 11am or noon?

Thank you in advance.
Talk about being UP early. Sun’s up at 9 in the morning

9:00 am is a good time. Make a appointment the night before.
Generally as long as you have an appointment, you should be okay. Most places open at 10AM.

These places don't stay open until 2AM, 4AM, or even 24 hours on weekends anymore, so they should be well rested.

I prefer first appointment of the day with the assumption that they showered, don't smell like an ashtray, and have put on makeup.

Later appointments have the risk of you mixing your man juice with someone else's since most of them only lightly rinse. Or worst yet, tasting someone else's man juices.
  • vadc
  • 04-16-2021, 07:46 AM
I’ve been at 8am...lady had me wait 30min or so because they were busy counting money (split money between house, lady and maybe promoters). Some promoters get their money delivered to APT in FB area.
Thank you all for the informative replies

I love the Dallas amp scene, and I miss it.
Generally as long as you have an appointment, you should be okay. Most places open at 10AM.

These places don't stay open until 2AM, 4AM, or even 24 hours on weekends anymore, so they should be well rested.

I prefer first appointment of the day with the assumption that they showered, don't smell like an ashtray, and have put on makeup.

Later appointments have the risk of you mixing your man juice with someone else's since most of them only lightly rinse. Or worst yet, tasting someone else's man juices. Originally Posted by Hmonger Games

The ugly truth that no one wants to know...
What time does pix close ?
Lux
  • vadc
  • 04-17-2021, 05:56 AM
Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
I don’t know. I don’t play Russian roulette of BB (I have done it with select few but I usually don’t take chance with AMP girls due to high BB rate)