Mature Male Topics

OK, I used the word mature when what I really mean is older, ie over 50. I'm over 50. My needs have not changed alot over the years. But the frequency with which I want to satisfy those needs has lessened. The intensity and ability to rock and roll at the drop of a hat have also waned.

I'm a responsible guy. I value the ladies here who deserve to be treated valuably (let's face it--not all do). I want to schedule ahead of time. The sad truth is, I might be planning on Monday to be randy as hell on Wednesday, make an appointment, then wake up Wednesday and feel.......nothing. Yeah, I can still get a rise out of the old boy if she's any good, but if the mind isn't really engaged, it's just an exercise. Sort of sex-lite. In other words, not very ful- filling.

I guess my question is, are there some ladies out there who REALLY don't mind a call, email or text asking for an appointment within an hour or two? Or would it just come across as rude? I'd rather sit at home and take a cold shower than get a reputation for being a rude narcissist.

BTW, I roll between dallas and san antonio, but I thought this topic might be germane to everyone. If it ain't, move it, por favor. (Dallas would be my first choice.)
The reality is most (>50%) of this business is sameday appointments, often within an hour or two.
Really? I was under the impression that most ladies needed at least 24-48 hours to verify any references, etc.
you are under the mistaken impression that eccie is representative of the business in general.

To the extent you are interested in someone that requires advance screening and are not sure if you can meet her at a specific time, my advice is to get prescreened and ask her if she'll accept a last minute appointment, subject to availability or find a fav or two that will take you last minute subject to avail.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-26-2010, 06:23 PM
The vast majority of my visits have been scheduled days, sometimes weeks in advance. Only the ladies who have already known me for a while will see me on short notice but I rarely do that.

Although things are not as instantaneous as they used to be, those things still work well.
Old Farts have their issues too. Finding a provider who is OFF is as valuable as finding one who is newbie friendly.
If you want to be able to hobby on a moments notice, get P411. I have been very successful logging on to P411 to see which providers are currently on-line, and then sending them a request for an immediate appointment. Also, some of the ladies list their phone numbers for members to see, which allows you to call them directly.

They only need to log on to verify you, takes all of 30 seconds. I had an appointment cancel on me one time, but was knocking on the door of an unplanned Plan B within 20 minutes. Generally and hour or two warning is enough for them to get ready.

Best tool for last minute flexibility.
Mr. Rubble, I never mind last minute calls at all but I tend to stay very busy so I never know if I will have the requested time available or not.

I HATE having to turn people away!

Call me any time at all darlin'...I'll do whatever I can to get you taken care of and relaxed!
you are under the mistaken impression that eccie is representative of the business in general. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
*DING* We have a winner
There are some providers who list in their ad that they require X hours notice. I can see where they might be slightly annoyed if you called them and asked for a short notice appointment. Otherwise, I don't understand why any provider would be offended by a polite request for an appointment on short notice so long as you're polite and understanding when the answer is "no." I've often called or emailed a provider asking for an appointment in the next hour or two and have never had anyone ever express any anger or ill will toward me for doing so.
barney - I feel your pain. I turned 51 a couple of months ago. When I was younger, sex was...well...a drive. It was a strong, sometimes almost overpowering urge or need. Like a hunger that had to be satisfied. Now, even though I appreciate a woman's beauty, probably more so now, sex is no longer the strong drive it used to be.

Sometimes I'll show up for an appointment and feel like I'm just going through the motions, just as you described it, an exercise. I WANT to feel that passion that I used to but it just isn't there. I'm sure some of it is work related stress but that stress has been part of my life for a long time now. I'm even been on hormone replacement therapy for a couple of years and that doesnt have much of an impact in terms of increasing my sex drive. I'm wondering if it is age related in more ways than one: physically, but also psycologically as well. Now that it has really hit home that our time here is limited, things don't seem to matter as much. It isn't that I feel old, it's just that I see things from a different perspective.... I think.

Anybody care to comment???
Marco, one of the drawbacks of getting older is that things which used to intoxicate and mesmerize us when we were younger and the experiences were new no longer hold the same fascination. That's true whether you are talking about women here, the circus or a rock concert. The "been there, done that", attitude is real.

I always laugh when I read some young buckaroo's review on here about how he got off three shots in an hour with a lady. Obviously for him, that was a great event. For me, I want the hour, or two or three to be a long, sensual journey to the final destination. That requires some talent on the ladies' part. It also usually involves some stopping, resting, laughing, talking along the way as well. I doubt I would have been that way when I was younger. if the lady has any character, she and I will have a great time. If she is just seeking the $$, I guess we won't. Older isn't bad; it's just different. In many ways, I think it is better. To think otherwise is not productive.

I'm sort of rambling, but then again, I'm 54. What the fuck do you expect? A coherent thought?

Now, what was the question again? Speak louder please? Let me get my glasses?

LOL--yeah, older is.........I forgot what I was gonna say.
I absolutely agree with you that the "journey" is what is so awesome! A long, slow, relaxing buildup to the grand exciting crescendo...WOOHOO!

That is the undisputed best!

Older isn't bad at all, it IS however different. I have been "different" all my life and like it that way!

Ramble on...it's cool with me!