Perfume/cologne suggestions?

I don't get out for test-sniffing much anymore, so I'm looking for suggestions for scents that a woman would enjoy wearing and that would cause a man's head to spin if he caught a whiff of it in the hall.

Thanks in advance.
I luv Jennifer Anniston! sweet but light
Dot by Marc Jacobs
Poppy by Coach

I'm always looking for unforgettable scents. Looking forward to the suggestions
I luv Jennifer Anniston! sweet but light Originally Posted by DallasRain
I thinck most of the tards here would enjoy some Jennifer Anniston on us.

What is wrong with Old Spice and Hai Karate?
  • Zorro
  • 12-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Hai Karate! Now that's too funny! The worst part is I know exactly what you're talking about.
Chanel No. 5 always causes my head to spin.
I wear Perry Ellis 360. I wear it in the body oils. It lasts all day, and I always have people tell me the scent is wonderful. I buy the oils because the alcohol based perfume doesn't last as long. I love perry Ellis 360.
It's called "Come To Me". Does it smell like come to you?
Gucci Guilty, Very Sexy by Victoria, Rapture by Victoria, Body by Victoria. (Victoria's Secret)
I seem to sense a Victoria Secret preference by Reese. Does Victoria Secret also have fragrance like Almost Sexy, or Taintilious, or Are You Done Yet?
La vie Este Belle by Lancome. New scent and it's on my to buy list. It's smell so good.
I use a lot of Lancome Fragrances and was complimented many times.
Its not a good idea to buy perfume for a lady. They know what works for them, not what you think works.
Its not a good idea to buy perfume for a lady. They know what works for them, not what you think works.
I agree, if you're going to buy it, ask them what they're wearing some time.

I personally like buying my own cologne.
Anything from Vera Wang . Or D&G light blue. I wear that, the men's of coarse . It's the bomb

And what Reese said, Gucci is my top 3 next to issey miyake
Jadore' by Christian Dior