What to do if, I never get verified?

Should I just let this site go, or post in the threads and hope someone finds me attractive?

My welcome has been well overdue, what should I do?
Well, perhaps a link to your first post to start with:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...98#post2400598

You might also want to hang out in Chat so some people can get to know you a little better.

Possibly a footer on your posts with a link to a basic website that contains some additional information like how to contact you (via PM, text, phone, email, whatever) what is on your menu, your general location, your donation for various amounts of time, and some up to date pics. You might also provide links to your reviews or webpages on other sites.

Ask guys who see you to write a review and request that you get verified here and on P411 also.

PM a moderator for suggestions.

Also, you might ask some of the other girls on the site, via chat or pm for some suggestions...Some may give advice....some might not.

You are too cute to let this site go, but most girls put a little bit of effort into getting verified besides 4 posts since April 2012.

And most of all enjoy everything that you do. : )
check ur pm's
someone told me last night in chat p411 is golden... *Smile*
Post taint.
lol.....pyramider...you and your taint...lol

i suggest all the same...websites, advertisings
i know whe i first started with eccie i ran a welcome me special...
but ive also been providing for 4 years, so eccie was jst to get higher class clientel...
and definitely make more post....throw a couple drinks back in get in that chat room....
holidays are sometimes slow...
good luck to you tho.
i wouldnt start posting nakey shots....less is more. make them wonder wants under alll that... lol
SHOWCASE..would be useful too
Its not about my taint, silly girl.
Josie, I am sure you already know this, but she can't post a showcase until she is verified. She has been a member since April 2012 and has not gotten verified yet.....

Head of State, You have some fun work to do...
Well sweetie, this is your only post since your April WW ad so the guys here are not going to find you unless you get your name out there. Also, the only way we have to contact you is via PM. Post some ads!
I think you should pm me and set up a time to meet. Please include all pertinent info such as menu and rate.