Any advice for Newbies?

looking for a little advice on getting more involved with the hobby. not completely a newbie.. member on P411 with 1 provider ok, but recently have run into a couple of providers who wont see me since i dont have more references. I have only tried P411 members that say newbie friendly so I thought that would help. Just keep trying.. or any advice? thanks. Hope this is posted in the correct place.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Soon you will have a second reference. Then a third and then.....
looking for a little advice on getting more involved with the hobby. not completely a newbie.. member on P411 with 1 provider ok, but recently have run into a couple of providers who wont see me since i dont have more references. I have only tried P411 members that say newbie friendly so I thought that would help. Just keep trying.. or any advice? thanks. Hope this is posted in the correct place. Originally Posted by hitman911
Just curious, how many P411 newbie-friendly providers have you actually had dreams with?

SF8
I know the feeling. I've only recently began to really pursue the hobby mostly after a few AMP visits and one experience while I was out of town on business. Getting information about what to expect here has been difficult since ASPD went dark. I had been a member there for only a few weeks prior to the shutdown.

I finally got up enough courage to take a dip in the local pool and did have luck getting that one girl to vouch for me with someone here. I had a really great experience with a girl named Alexxxis who was very understanding of my being a newbie.

I'm not sure if I'll post a review but had a great time with her and hope to see her again sometime.
Diamond, post a review, helps you and helps us. Unlike ASPD, newbie reviews usually don't get torched.

Plus get P411 and see providers who are enrolled there that can give you an ok, really helps on traveling and when you are in a hurry...
Judge, I suppose you are right about that. I can't very well bitch about having trouble in finding information if I won't put my money where my mouth is. I've already let more than a week go by.

I'll try to get it done later today or tomorrow. Being a 'virgin', I hope folks will go easy on me.
I'll try to get it done later today or tomorrow. Being a 'virgin', I hope folks will go easy on me. Originally Posted by Diamondbacker
perfect recipe for a great, near professionally written review

Pour one jigger absinthe into a Champagne glass. Add iced Champagne until it attains the proper opalescent milkiness. Drink three to five of these slowly

you will be fired up and hammering out that review like a seasoned pro...and ready to handle the literary criticism better than a spanish bull fighter....

just dont have 6...Game, Set, and Match…ya get knocked in the head...complete loss of focus...your fantasy twosome could become a fictional foursome...it's harder to see the keyboard than finding the Grail...brain starts wavin like a symphony conductors wand...
Not sure about absinthe...doesn't that taste like licorish? If I want to knock my d*ck in the dirt, I'll stick with Jager or Rumplemintz followed closely by a beer chaser.
good idea, absinthe and champagne would probably kill you in the afternoon
nevermind . . .
hey babe..just keep trying difft providers till you get a repuutable one that will work with your p411 handle/oks...also a work reference added to that works with alot of us girls....we all just want to be safe so do your part & she will do her part....good luck!