The missing Butterfly thread

I come back after watching TV, to find the butterfly thread gone. Jackie who I've never met & Elena who I do know. I ask what did you hope to gain with your little game. Was it to embarrass? Did you want to silence her? It appears with help you have been successful, at least for now. Do you need to feel superior?
The thing about eccie up to this point, has been how free of gamesmanship and got you it's been. I fear that's changed. No matter who you think she is or isn't. She's just the type of poster this board needs. All you have accomplished Jackie and Elena is to make yourselfs appear envious. And to look petty. If you feel the need to point out someone's short coming. Feel free god knows I have more than enough.
I come back after watching TV, to find the butterfly thread gone. Jackie who I've never met & Elena who I do know. I ask what did you hope to gain with your little game. Was it to embarrass? Did you want to silence her? It appears with help you have been successful, at least for now. Do you need to feel superior?
The thing about eccie up to this point, has been how free of gamesmanship and got you it's been. I fear that's changed. No matter who you think she is or isn't. She's just the type of poster this board needs. All you have accomplished Jackie and Elena is to make yourselfs appear envious. And to look petty. If you feel the need to point out someone's short coming. Feel free god knows I have more than enough. Originally Posted by growler
I'm actually VERY upset, as obviously are you, that the thread is gone. I didn't see a need or reason for it it to be pulled. Frankly, I wish it would be restored. Having threads disappear from ASPD in the past and now several times here on ECCIE (and - by the way - an entire other thread specific to this individual disappeared also, and I didn't comment on or in it or about it) is a barrier to an open community and honest participation that I have taken issue with for the last several years - I despise when a thread is censored or pulled and I have been VERY vocal about such action(s) as they have occured in other venues.

As for your assumptions as to my (and others) motive(s) in the thread, well, nothing I can say will make you believe anything other than that which you already believe now, I am most sure . . . so I wish you well and leave you free to think whatever you want. As you state, we've never met . . if you knew me, you'd know that none of your assumptions would be applicable to my true nature or my intent in this or any other instance. Those that DO know me would most likely argue the same . . . I'm not vindictive nor do I have a personality that would fit the mold in which you have attempted to cast.

I do find it most interesting that another poster you choose not to mention (a man if I am not mistaken), had somewhat harsh words for the poster in question and that his comments are overlooked by you as an impetus for the removal of the thread, and instead, you choose to direct your "anger" at two women. If anything, the misogynistic stance you have taken in your assumptive post is most revealing of your true nature rather than casting any dispersion upon my or anyone else's character. In light of that, I am quite happy we haven't met professionally.

I would encourage you to examine that if it is your belief that this board needs posters masquerading as someone they are not, well, is that a board you can trust?

Regards,

- Jackie
Growler,

Let me point this out to you. Bottomless sent me a PM a little over a week ago telling me to go make a different handle so I can say what I want to you guys and not fear you all. Well, if that's the type of poster you want on this board, have at it baby.

I wasn't trying to do anything, she's made it very clear to some who she really is. If she wishes to hide her true self, then so be it. But, make no mistakes I'm not like her. I say what I want to who I want under MY NAME.

I don't feel superior to anyone, everyone puts their pants on the same way. Me feel envious of her? Please, give me a break. How am I to be envious of someone who deceives others? My mom and daddy raised me better than that.

If you want to run with the big dogs, then become a big dog or get out of the playground.
Would it be a 'misogynistic stance' to let you ladies know that morning the loss of my BottomlessFilth threAD is providing me with glee and a "pants tightening moment" (copyright Hoss 2001 old dead P) thanks very much for taking the time to do so. Besides both of you are hot. May have gotten into trouble there, damn! My threads are like my children, you nurture them and want them grow, maybe blossom and then they are chopped down in the prime of life. It is sad.

I believe moderation is for monks and with a few exceptions has little place on a SHMB considering the usual subject matter. You need to edit something that breaks a board rule, I get it. But for the second most popular thread in Co-ed Discussions to vanish is not the thing that great communities are made of. But this is your swing set, and no one tells me how to play with mine. (which is sometimes funny in a ymwv sort of way) I do listen from time to time for what ever that is worth.

That being said, couldn't the attempts to out BottomlessFilth been a little more clever than wheel of fortune? Are you Jackie the Pat Sajack of the tiny e (eccie we have a new slang)? Because the rest of your posts seem wicked smart, like Marilyn Vos Savant with better boobs. Grace under pressure ladies it is all we have in life, the dialectic is a magical tool. When wielded with care and skill. Like that thought you just had Jackie...

It is not like that is the first time poor old Father Wayward has had a thread locked, vanished or sent to the kitchen to be turned into gruel. It won't be the last either, but that was some of my better work, thank goodness I was subscribed all up in that bitch and have that to fall back on. Shit that would make a great topic if someone ran a Silly Hooker Message Board parody site, complete with dead mods from the P and... well you get the picture or perhaps not.

Did you know that I was banned into the after-fucking-life on the good ship of P (ASPD it's that new slang again) but now they love me. You might ask why? I do but the voices in my head choose that moment to be silent.

So if you have the time, please let me know what parts of that thread we can restore and where we can restore them. Here, over there on the Y or whatever; too much? Kinda and I'll make whatever apologies are necessary but it is funny, all of this is kind of hilarious if you aren't too rapped up in yourself.

Seriously for a moment:

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

"Love is the law, love under will."
FWIW; Wayward is sitting on the floor in his room, staring at the lit candle, tears running down his face, repeatedly turning off and on the lamp, while listening to Endless Love play in loop in the background; all as a result of the loss of the BottomlessFilth/Butterfly threAd.

He has the sads and that is touching.

I'm sure the powers that be had good reason for plucking the blossoming flower, but I'm not quite sure of the reasoning behind it. Perhaps an explanation would be in order so that we can avoid stepping on another landmine which leads to this kind of disappointing thread-be-gonzo; specifically, where did it go wrong?

Was it due to the Wheel-of-fortune guessing game in attempt to out the enchanting BottomlessFilth? If so, would not a warning shot across the bow to those parties be in order; and the offensive portions of their posts edited-out?

Were we all not supposed to "start with a clean slate" here? I seem to remember T-Bone making mention of that somewhere...maybe I'm mistaken..?

Maybe she is/was a turd but we were just having a little on-line fun getting our flirt on...she claimed not to be a provider, so where's the harm in that?

Why then punish everyone by removing the threAd...? Is it because it's just easier and less work and trouble? I don't get it.

Was it perhaps the subject matter?
I'd find that surprising --not only due to the threAd's popularity, but because it was "on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!" just like the rules state on the top of the page. Would a "wash your ass", or "what color carpet should I get at my incall", or a "How do I handle a NC/NS" threAd be more in-line in an Adult SHMB forum? Is that the type of monotonous topics you wish to see continually regurgitated and spoon-fed to the masses here? I certainly hot not but hey, it's your sandbox.

All I'm asking is that you please tell us where we went wrong; because I honestly don't get it?

Respectfully,
SofaKingFun- lighting a candle for our lost friend.

Are you Jackie the Pat Sajack of the tiny e (eccie we have a new slang)? Because the rest of your posts seem wicked smart, like Marilyn Vos Savant with better boobs. Originally Posted by Wayward
Am I Pat Sajack? No, but I fucked him once.

And I wanted to play hangman, it was Elena that mentioned "Wheel of Fortune" when she wanted to "buy a vowel", not me. I did, however, run with the "association" once made . . .

Could I have put more thought into the postings in the thread, certainly. However, I found the banter comical and under the circumstances, I didn't feel it was necessary given the subject matter (the specific individual). So sorry to have disappointed, in the future I'll have the foresight to allow for a more "serendipitous" construct leading to the rhetorical.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Lovely Jackie have you ever looked in a mirror? How could you ever disappoint.

Would it be better to wait until after your morning coffee to start asking you for ultra wicked fantasy postings?

Sorry for reminding you of the traumatic Sajacking you got, but thanks again for being so thoughtful about my poor dead threAD. Besides it isn't often I get someone as clever and as lovely to even talk to me, without calling the police or brandishing a large caliber hand cannon. This may not surprise you but I get stabbed on a regular basis.

You're right, when wading through a BottomlessFilth treAD it does make sense to hold your nose and just scamper through the posting before any of the large chunks can stick to any clothing. I on the other hand enjoy wallowing in the muck and raking it over myself and everyone else. We each have our respective talents.
The thread was moved temporarily into a staff area for discussion. It will be put back, probably yet today and probably with edits.
Am I Pat Sajack? No, but I fucked him once.

And I wanted to play hangman, it was Elena that mentioned "Wheel of Fortune" when she wanted to "buy a vowel", not me. I did, however, run with the "association" once made . . .

Could I have put more thought into the postings in the thread, certainly. However, I found the banter comical and under the circumstances, I didn't feel it was necessary given the subject matter (the specific individual). So sorry to have disappointed, in the future I'll have the foresight to allow for a more "serendipitous" construct leading to the rhetorical.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis

Pat Sajack really? Hell, Jackie that makes you really really famous! Makes me want you now.
I leave for the day and come back to this. Who is the real bottomless? I got to know if you dont want to post on this thread please pm me. Thanks in advance.
Do as you feel necessary Omahan as I trust your judgment for the whole of this board. I am one that believes in Free Will as well as Freedom of Speech, and in doing so I have to open my mind to the fact that not all things said will be positive or helpful things to everyone. I do appreciate that you have pulled it for moderator discussion as there is a quote that comes to mind to me here. My favorite actor, Christopher Walken, once said in a movie, "The past is the past, and the present is now." Right now...all that matters is what we have right now. Besides, doesn't everyone realize that the world will end as we know it in December of 2012? Why not live your life doing good for others? Why not try being a good kind person even when deep down your soul is so foul that not even you can stand yourself sometimes? That's all I do. Work on improving myself inside and out as well as trying to make the lives of others happier. Happiness is something one can only attain when they give up their right to spew bad tidings on to others, even if it may be warranted. Happiness can only be achieved when one truly finds that making others lives better is what in turn truly makes their lives better. I myself have been through the worst any child or adult could ever have to endure in a lifetime. I am still here, still living, still believing that being a good person may not get me anything here except a contented heart. But as my mother always says, "You keep pressing on!" So petty comments from those that thrive on the pleasure of trying to make others lives as miserable as their own do not affect me. In fact it reaffirms that I am still moving in the right direction. I spend my days having fun, exploring and finding new adventures. I do not spend my days trying to hurt others. Why they would say the negative things they say is beyond me because as I have stated I am NOT a provider. I have not written even one post on here that could be construed as negative towards any of them. Most of my posts are about my love for football which sadly has left me with nothing more to write about than fantasies of the mind. Some people enjoy them, others do not...c'est la vie. I am in NO way any competition to any girl on this board or any site that may showcase a provider. I am in NO way competition for any guy on here as I have never called a provider for services. So it is of their own malice hearts and minds that they decide to vomit hateful comments and/or threats towards me, and has nothing to do with anything I have ever said nor done to anyone. I am not going anywhere. I was busy last night....having fun! Maybe some of you should take the chips off your shoulders and try it sometime. You never know, it may grow on you and you may find you love discovering the free-spirited child that still lies within. So I leave you with this...
I am BottomlessFilth.....Take it or Leave it
If you like reading my posts then by all means please keep enjoying them.
If you do not like reading my posts or you just don't like me as a person, then you have the ability to stop reading my posts. Very simple, problem solved.
I am not for everyone, but the few that I am seem to really get me and are smitten by me.
This board should be Fun. Am I the only one out there that realizes the meaning of Life?
Hey, why are you picking on a dirty sweet little girl anyway? Are I not the one that called the Super Bowl picks as well as the Super Bowl winner? You may not like me, but you have to admit that I sure am one hell of a football fan!
If memory serves me right, there were no threats, no hateful comments made towards you by myself or Jackie. The fact that you're willing to say these things is malice itself and you should practice what you preach.

I never thought of you as competition nor will I ever. Clients choose to see whoever based upon THEIR decisions and I'm sure they're not swayed by my posts.
I didn't get to see the most recent posts on the thread. Sounds like it went to a bad place.

When posting, I try to keep this thought in mind:

All things are permissible, but not all things are profitable.
The thread was moved temporarily into a staff area for discussion. It will be put back, probably yet today and probably with edits. Originally Posted by Omahan
Thank you so much for your kind attention.

Marcus Aurelius wrote:

Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has ordained that you shall live.
My favorite actor, Christopher Walken, once said in a movie, "The past is the past, and the present is now."

Besides, doesn't everyone realize that the world will end as we know it in December of 2012? Why not live your life doing good for others? Why not try being a good kind person even when deep down your soul is so foul that not even you can stand yourself sometimes? That's all I do. Work on improving myself inside and out as well as trying to make the lives of others happier. Happiness is something one can only attain when they give up their right to spew bad tidings on to others, even if it may be warranted.

Happiness can only be achieved when one truly finds that making others lives better is what in turn truly makes their lives better. I myself have been through the worst any child or adult could ever have to endure in a lifetime. I am still here, still living, still believing that being a good person may not get me anything here except a contented heart. But as my mother always says, "You keep pressing on!" So petty comments from those that thrive on the pleasure of trying to make others lives as miserable as their own do not affect me. In fact it reaffirms that I am still moving in the right direction. I spend my days having fun, exploring and finding new adventures. I do not spend my days trying to hurt others. Why they would say the negative things they say is beyond me because as I have stated I am NOT a provider. I have not written even one post on here that could be construed as negative towards any of them. Most of my posts are about my love for football which sadly has left me with nothing more to write about than fantasies of the mind. Some people enjoy them, others do not...c'est la vie.

I am in NO way any competition to any girl on this board or any site that may showcase a provider. I am in NO way competition for any guy on here as I have never called a provider for services. So it is of their own malice hearts and minds that they decide to vomit hateful comments and/or threats towards me, and has nothing to do with anything I have ever said nor done to anyone. I am not going anywhere. I was busy last night....having fun! Maybe some of you should take the chips off your shoulders and try it sometime. You never know, it may grow on you and you may find you love discovering the free-spirited child that still lies within.

So I leave you with this...
I am BottomlessFilth.....Take it or Leave it

If you like reading my posts then by all means please keep enjoying them. If you do not like reading my posts or you just don't like me as a person, then you have the ability to stop reading my posts. Very simple, problem solved. I am not for everyone, but the few that I am seem to really get me and are smitten by me.

This board should be Fun. Am I the only one out there that realizes the meaning of Life? Hey, why are you picking on a dirty sweet little girl anyway? Are I not the one that called the Super Bowl picks as well as the Super Bowl winner? You may not like me, but you have to admit that I sure am one hell of a football fan! Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
How can you not love the BottomlessFilth? I understand wanting to spank her, shit if she had nipple piercing I'd tie some twine to them, put her on skates and drag her around the parking lot of Deborah's... what does that even mean? She gives us so much from the St. Walken to the Mayan calender, where is the love for the Filth?

BottomlessFilth it is so nice to have you give us the inspirational message of the day and for those of us that are smitten thanks for brightening up the very dark times since your Butteryfly thread was sent off to the staff area for a good solid thrashing. Hopefully all of the SHMB drama has not made it difficult for you to masturbate or write about the life and times of BottomlessFilth.

"take it or leave it" I'm sure hoping that refers to your lovely cunt. We would so like to take it for a test drive, since you are not a provider, which fills Father Wayward with the sads, do you skype? Would providing in Texas count? Can I get a loop hole?

So welcome back BF and let me leave you with more than paragraph breaks for clarity. In the words of Christopher Walken:

"You're talkin' to me all wrong, thats the wrong tone. do it again, and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."