URL / Website: -
City: ft worth
State: Texas
Address: 1300 NE Loop 820
Activities: BBBJ, NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: cute, tiny little black spinner with A cups. 5'2 95 lbs. no tats or piercings.
Recommendation: Yes
nice.. I still have never been there! night time visit?

nice work, such a good time
nice.. I still have never been there! night time visit?
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
yessir, I got there about midnight on a Sunday
How'd you manage that at Roxy's. Their vip isnt really private.
How'd you manage that at Roxy's. Their vip isnt really private. Originally Posted by whizbang13
Well Mr. 1 post Roxy's manager, I explain it all in the ROS
I went there one afternoon as they opened. Took one look at their vip and was like gah damn no way I could be here when it’s busy. lol.
I went there one afternoon as they opened. Took one look at their vip and was like gah damn no way I could be here when it’s busy. lol. Originally Posted by Jvc072006
that's half the fun!
I remember going to Roxy's a couple months before shutdown, there was a fucking beautiful short lightskin Cuban girl got a couple dances from her and asked to see her OTC she said 400. I thought about it but walked away. I wonder if she's still there. Wanting to try my luck again this time.
I remember going to Roxy's a couple months before shutdown, there was a fucking beautiful short lightskin Cuban girl got a couple dances from her and asked to see her OTC she said 400. I thought about it but walked away. I wonder if she's still there. Wanting to try my luck again this time. Originally Posted by Jayven
funny how a $1,200 stimulus check, gets one to re-think the cost value analysis of a previously rejected $400 fuck, LOL
�� yes sir! See in my eyes that's putting my money to good use, she can use it to go buy diaper or some formula, she's got a little one and talked my ear off about him
�� yes sir! See in my eyes that's putting my money to good use, she can use it to go buy diaper or some formula, she's got a little one and talked my ear off about him Originally Posted by Jayven
totally. Stimulate her economy. I'd offer her 400 over 2 visits though!