Any info on R**** at BDD?

I was at BBD last night and met a super-hot chick named R****. She said she has been stripping in Dallas for 12 years and has been at BDD for 4 months. She is very tall and extremely fit with lots of tatoos and short, dark hair, and large MMs. I talked to her and got her digits but no dances b/c some high roller regular of hers came in bought her out for the rest of the night.

But here is where I'm seeking info. She said she looking to find a regular home club in Dallas where she could do her thing and not always have to be looking over her shoulder and be worried about getting fired. Any idea what activities this hottie is offering? A mega-hot girl providing extras at BDD would be an awesome thing. Who has had dances/negotiations with R****?
  • mb60
  • 02-27-2020, 10:18 PM
I would text her and ask yourself.
I would text her and ask yourself. Originally Posted by mb60
Excellent point. If you've got the number you've got all you need, assuming the number works.

According to the DJ her first night in the club was Monday. She's a bit overly tatted for BDD so we'll see how long she stays around...
Anyone have any info on her? I chatted with her briefly before the shutdown, but didn't grab her number.
maybe he can post her number for all of us? that would be so nicE!!!