Doing the Hotel Maid

Just curious Guys, i see movies where the guy gets it on with the hotel maid.
U guys that travel for business& pleasure and stay in the hotels, have u ever gotten it
On with the hotel maid? If so how did u approach it? How much dit it
Cost? Would like to hear ur stories.
I'd speak Spanish first.

"Que onda, chula?"

However, whatever donation you're giving probably doesn't outweigh her losing her job.
The title of the thread sounded like a really bad TikTok dance challenge

Everybody-- do the Hotel Maid!!

What could possibly go wrong?

#SocialMediaShitStorm
#MeTooReverseGangBang
#Lawsuit
#Bankruptcy
#SuckingDickYourselfOnHarryHin es
The standard for hotel maids is 18 rooms per day . Means making 18 beds , vacuuming 18 rooms and cleaning 18 tubs , toilets and vanities . So I don't think they would stop to have sex . Because I have worked at a Marriott and Hilton hotels engineering dept's..
Worked so well for Dominique Strauss-Kahn, why not?
You must have seen "Cold Pursuit" with Liam Neeson.
I did one time years ago in Tyler. As I was leaving she was in the hall by her cart doing another room. I left a note and some cash in my room asking if she wanted to come back after 5 when I got back. About 8 there was a knock at the door. It was horrible sex because she never really relaxed. She obviously needed the money but was feeling bad about seeing a stranger. And she wanted to stop right as I was about to come saying "I shouldn't be doing this". She got up and left. She was going to leave the money but I made sure she took it. I wish my encounter was a Dear Penthouse with a happy ending. But that is my American experience. Now in Russia, it is a whole different story. Foreign maids are a whole different breed.
only way this would work SAFELYis if you approached a hotel maid you liked,and asked her if she would like to come back to your hotel room
AFTER SHE GOT OFF WORK-- TO "RELAX" WITH YOU FOR A WHILE--MENTION THAT YOU WOULD PAY HER FOR HER TIME...see how she responds--if she hesitates,she is thinking about it....tell her to think about it for a few minutes,, then let you know
The standard for hotel maids is 18 rooms per day . Means making 18 beds , vacuuming 18 rooms and cleaning 18 tubs , toilets and vanities . So I don't think they would stop to have sex . Because I have worked at a Marriott and Hilton hotels engineering dept's.. Originally Posted by Caravano
Well, I guess if everyone left a $10 tip like me it wouldn't be a bad way to make a living.
They do appreciate your tip , although sometimes a floor supervisor will check the room before the maid . And no tip was left .
They do appreciate your tip , although sometimes a floor supervisor will check the room before the maid . And no tip was left . Originally Posted by Caravano
That would suck!

BTW - since you worked for the hotel industry - tell me about cameras in the halls and such, por favor.
Their just for surveillance ,by elevators and end of hallways .
Unfortunately for me, I have never met a hotel maid that I found attractive. So its' never happened for me.

However, being in the oil business you hear stories occassionally. Rumor was, down in deep south texas during the boom a few years a go, a few maids figured out that they could ask the guys if they needed anything else? Then follow that up with, "I could come by for a little bit after I get off". It didn't take long for those girls to make more on their "after hours customer appreciation roles" then they did working all week at the hotel/motel.

I never did make it down south during the boom.