Pierced Dick & Tattooed Body

I've been curious about men with a pierced Dick
I had a friend quite a long time ago that had a piercing on his dick and I loved the sensation in my throat and was amazed at the reaction from my body.
Any Men out there with that specific piercing????
Do you find that it helps with orgasims ? I managed to squirt and haven't had that experience in quite a while

Wanted to give a shout out to all my kind friends for the birthday wishes!
25 years old!! Boy do I feel a tad older than I want to feel

Still working on my baby body! Any ladies have some insight on tucking in my tummy ? I do planks and sit up and 30 minutes of yoga every day but haven't fully gotten back to my 102 weight I bordering 108 lbs. Any recommendations??
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo as well still on the edge about it but I still haven't decided if it's going on my chest or on my back.
Babe Tats, yes dick piercing....
Uhhh never!

Because my balls are magnets that wont work!

Lol
OMG You are looking good! I know a few core exersizes that will help a lot more than planks abd situps.
I've heard that olive oil can help heal the stretch marks.
I'm willing to help if you need assistance.

Personally for me , tats make a lady less desirable but, it's a big ol' world.
Looks like you gained about 20lbs of desirable weight in those boobs
Omg!!! Not even on the tip of your dick!!! Lol I need to send you a video!

Personally for me , tats make a lady less desirable but, it's a big ol' world. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Haha Olive Oil!!! Wow! I've never heard that ! I'm a tad intrigued but a tad concerned!
I've been thinking about that tattoo quite a bit I know I can't go back once I've done it ! I've managed to live this long without one !
OMG You are looking good! I know a few core exersizes that will help a lot more than planks abd situps. Originally Posted by Drainbamage
THANK YOU!!!
I'd love the input ! I'm really hoping to lose the tad bit of weight by March or April. I feel like that's adequate recovery time
Looks like you gained about 20lbs of desirable weight in those boobs Originally Posted by Mai Ami
YES! I HAVE !!!!! I am very fond of them lol! They get a little out of hand when I get excited!

Personally for me , tats make a lady less desirable but, it's a big ol' world. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Olive oil that’s funny.
Haha Olive Oil!!! Wow! I've never heard that ! I'm a tad intrigued but a tad concerned!
I've been thinking about that tattoo quite a bit I know I can't go back once I've done it ! I've managed to live this long without one ! Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Women look better without a single tattoo. The only reason a women gets a tattoo is for her pimp to show he owns her.

Hey babe im out of milk for my cereal mind if I stop by for a half gallon?
Lol
Hey babe im out of milk for my cereal mind if I stop by for a half gallon?
Lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
Haha You know I've got what you need !
Women look better without a single tattoo. The only reason a women gets a tattoo is for her pimp to show he owns her.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Not big on Pimp Tattoos!!!
A matching sister tattoo has been rolling around in my head.
Ok ya sweetie! Give this a try -- a product called "MOTHER'S FRIEND" a cream-like lotion that you apply to your tummy. My Ex was petite like you -- used it when our daughter was born. Worked so well that I could never tell she was ever PG. Check it out at the larger pharmacy's in KC. If it works as good for U I'd be honored to cum see the results UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!!! ;-))