Picnic in secluded park

That just sounds like heaven right now. Maybe get there an hour before dusk and I have a nice picnic with wine talk get to know each other. And then when the sun goes down well who knows? Only the squirrels and the birds will be watching
Still a little cool after sundown right now so a lot of blankets and body heat should do it!
Why wait till night, daytime fun in a park!
This is bound to make the evening news! Lol
any secluded park in OP area?
This sounds great! Know any attractive young women?
This sounds great! Know any attractive young women? Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
Just plain insensitive
I like picnics.
I like parks.
I do not however, like picnics when it is chilly!

Warmer weather for sure however is a go
Just plain insensitive Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Ss sometimes we have to learn to ignore those who thrive on being rude. Especially when they're so small they hide behind a computer where they feel safe from those who might respond in a way he'd have to defend himself.
I like picnics.
I like parks.

Warmer weather for sure however is a go Originally Posted by kctango
Chilly pic nics mean more contact to warm up.
I like picnics.
I like parks.

Warmer weather for sure however is a go Originally Posted by kctango
Warm summer nights are the best!!
Ss sometimes we have to learn to ignore those who thrive on being rude. Especially when they're so small they hide behind a computer where they feel safe from those who might respond in a way he'd have to defend himself. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I forgot who I was replying to. I wonder about the health of his brain
miss S
drive up to Westport.. great little park w secluded areas.. i even went into woods and took naughty pics!

i luv picnics
miss S
drive up to Westport.. great little park w secluded areas.. i even went into woods and took naughty pics!

i luv picnics Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks for the suggestion