I was super excited to tell you guys but then

I was told my new photos were removed due to not following the rules. I thought they were super tame so where are these rules posted so I can try again I guess. What a bummer
Just to the left, under Main Menu, Forum Guidelines. You will find the info there.
I was told my new photos were removed due to not following the rules. I thought they were super tame so where are these rules posted so I can try again I guess. What a bummer Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
It's the same as regular image reviews. No nudity. You have to have cloths on, etc.
OK I read it and I don’t think my pictures broke the rules! One was of my butt cheeks with a thong on from our friend who likes to right with frosting on our cheeks. The other one was just a silhouette of my head arm and chest couldn’t see anything. The other one was a picture I took reaching down into my panties with my arm you can’t see anythingAgain in that one either. What am I missing here I’ve tried so hard to get pictures up
Without seeing the pics I can't say but you can't simulate sex acts and you can't have multiple people in them.
From her description I don't hear anything wrong and as a guy I can say there are lots of times I reach down into my underwear without doing anything sexual. People have to scratch/adjust, a picture like that doesn't have to be simulating a sex act, loosen up.
Go to home.ourhome2.net you may have a better chance for pic downloads
2 of your recent pics did make it to your image gallery.
The mods don't call the shots.
Some admin geek looks at all pics anyone tries to upload and makes a split second decision, then on to the next pic.
The mods don't call the shots.
Some admin geek looks at all pics anyone tries to upload and makes a split second decision, then on to the next pic. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's not exactly true. Every moderator has access to picture approval. The generic email that is sent just says admin.
Without seeing the pics I can't say but you can't simulate sex acts and you can't have multiple people in them. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
It was just me in all 3 pics, putting your hand under your panties is not a simulated sex act! Dudes sit around watching football with hand in pants! Maybe I had an itch or I was readjusting my ladies time of the month products!
So who removed them?
I must have read your mind! That’s exactly what I just commented!
Go to home.ourhome2.net you may have a better chance for pic downloads Originally Posted by jp1947
Sure but it’s dead there lol I kept hoping it would get popular
You’re right! 2 were put back!! Yay
The other one was just a silhouette of my head arm and chest couldn’t see anything. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
One rule is that you have to actually have clothes on. Even if you aren't showing anything, you can't be nude. So just blocking the "naughty bits" with your arm or legs isn't good enough. I don't know if this picture fit that description, but it's one possibility.