Photo Accuracy - Asian Studios - non-AMP

So I went through the background stuff with Lovely Angel and had my first date this afternoon with LOVELY.

What an intense experience (in a great way)

My question is about - are any of the photos on any of the studios REMOTELY accurate.

The photos look usually like Japanese girls but they are apparently all Korean. TBH I've never known the difference between the two as I've only known 2 Korean people in my life.

Anyhow - is this how it's going to be? Vastly different photos.

I mean the girl was awesome and attractive - just different than photos.
for some reason unknown to me, asian amps, suburban amps, and now studios rarely ever use a photo of any provider available there.

maybe cos the turnover is so high, it's simpler for them to just snag pics off the internet instead of spending time/money taking current pics?

maybe cos they're all here on visas or illegally and dont want to show faces that'll show up on LEO or ICE image recognition results?

or maybe it's part of their culture back home?

or maybe they think that posting an image of their face/body takes some part of their soul?

anybody have a better / more accurate reason?

bottom line, dont go in thinking that who you'll visit there is any of the women in the pics.
for some reason unknown to me, asian amps, suburban amps, and now studios rarely ever use a photo of any provider available there.

maybe cos the turnover is so high, it's simpler for them to just snag pics off the internet instead of spending time/money taking current pics?

maybe cos they're all here on visas or illegally and dont want to show faces that'll show up on LEO or ICE image recognition results?

or maybe it's part of their culture back home?

or maybe they think that posting an image of their face/body takes some part of their soul?

anybody have a better / more accurate reason?

bottom line, dont go in thinking that who you'll visit there is any of the women in the pics. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Great advice here, the other guy not so much. Stick to the Bottom line
just assume that the provider you meet at such an establishment is not the one pictured in any of the pics in their ad. either completely not her, her but photo highly edited/maniuplated, her 5-10 yrs ago, her after having been made up to look like a 12 on a scale of 10.

like they say in risk mgmt, business, even an NCIS:NOLA eposide the other night on tv - "hope for the best and prepare for the worst."
pmd is spot on. Sometimes it'll be like you order a brisket sandwich to go and you get home and they put smoked turkey in the bag. It's still good and you still eat it, but it's not what you expected it to be, lol
hmmmm, a new analogy - brisket bbq vs turkey bbq ...

now, who's bbq religion is holier than yours? :^}
If any review says "Looks exactly like her pictures" be very suspicious.
Very Few....And I Mean less than 1% of the girls might put a real picture but the face will be blurted Out.....And Some Not But Never Expect What You see on their Ads.....
So the question then becomes, if photos are worthless who out of all the studios is the prettiest ( body & face) where it doesn’t matter once you are greeted by them at the door ?
I have not met anyone yet that has blown me away.
So the question then becomes, if photos are worthless who out of all the studios is the prettiest ( body & face) where it doesn’t matter once you are greeted by them at the door ?
I have not met anyone yet that has blown me away. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
I don't know if you saw Nana. She's gone now but I saw her multiple times. Smoke show and amazing body.