True story.
I was dating a young lady I had been chasing over a year. Everything including the sex was great. One day, she mentioned she had always wanted a Rose toy. So I bought her one. Two weeks later, not only were we not having sex, but we broke up. A month later, I ran into her. No "how have you been", "I miss you", nothing. All she had to say was she had lost the charging code for her Rose and needed to buy another one.

I didn't say anything but I was thinking "Bitch, I may be old but at least you dont have to stick a wire up my ass to get me going"

Ah, Karma. A Rose by any other name is still a bitch
Funny...but not funny at the same time
Funny...but not funny at the same time Originally Posted by Brandee69
Not that I was bitter,not in the least 🤨
Wtf is a Rose Toy? ��
LMAO
Wtf is a Rose Toy? �� Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
It's a female sex toy. Very popular right now. I an told a minute is about average to get the job done
OBSG—Great story! I think I would have told her to leave it attached to charger cord and try it in the bathtub. Works great but may shock a bit when used first time.
Awhh well that’s her lost!!!
  • Crock
  • 07-08-2022, 05:15 PM
It's a female sex toy. Very popular right now. I an told a minute is about average to get the job done Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I looked it up, and it's one of the new clit sucking toys. Got my GF one from Bellesa and it does work really well. She gets off in a minute or two.
Sounds like something I need to investigate. My tongue gets tire with the SB, lol.
These machines are taking our jobs. DEY TERK ARE JERBS!!
Awhh well that’s her lost!!! Originally Posted by Fanasty
TYVM
She can just buy her own and if it's that good to her she won't hesitate.
True story.
I was dating a young lady I had been chasing over a year. Everything including the sex was great. One day, she mentioned she had always wanted a Rose toy. So I bought her one. Two weeks later, not only were we not having sex, but we broke up. A month later, I ran into her. No "how have you been", "I miss you", nothing. All she had to say was she had lost the charging code for her Rose and needed to buy another one.

I didn't say anything but I was thinking "Bitch, I may be old but at least you dont have to stick a wire up my ass to get me going"

Ah, Karma. A Rose by any other name is still a bitch Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

So how quickly did you order a new one?
So how quickly did you order a new one? Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL, Nope. Though the thought passed my mind